ADVERTISEMENT

I like reading all husker chat boards

A

anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi

Lot's of super-paranoid people put there, with alot of issues. I am famous on at least one (not here). Famous enough that sign-boy has become preoccupied with trying to predict my identity. Lol. This Monday just got much better!

HPH is a bunch of punk bitches, their fearless leader had a chance last fall and showed how much of a all talk coward he actually is. Just like the rest of the group of losers, including the sign tard from Georgia.

HPH is a bunch of punk bitches, their fearless leader had a chance last fall and showed how much of a all talk coward he actually is. Just like the rest of the group of losers, including the sign tard from Georgia.
It is kind of funny how Kasson vanished once his hero Bo was fired. That guy spent days on here defending that guy only for it to blow up in his face over and over again.

I almost considered Kasson a friend but after I've read the crap they've been spewing about me over there they can rot.

Don't be fooled, they have created new accounts, read this forum every day and are waiting till something happens this season.
I'm sure in their own little minds if Riley fails it somehow means Pelini was treated poorly and shouldn't have been fired despite his lack of success, and his embarrassments on and off the field. The brain washed Pelini lovers just can't help themselves I suppose.

Reactions: GretnaShawn
I almost considered Kasson a friend but after I've read the crap they've been spewing about me over there they can rot.
It is simply amazing and disappointing to see the amount of vitriol on that forum. When their best friend Bo was fired, there were several posters who publicly said they hoped the Huskers would lose all of their games. How idiotic is that? Truly mind boggling how butt-hurt they are on that forum.

Reactions: sparky62
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT