ADVERTISEMENT

I like Juan Howard, kudos to him and to Michigan for giving him a shot

And to think it was ALOT of people around the country who HATED the hire and thought Michigan could do better!

I'm glad he has been successful and is sticking it to the fans, schools and other "experts" who think you should go the way of coaching retread or NBA REJECT who continues to get jobs because of his NAME, past "minor" success and the GOOD OLE BOY network!!

i was actually hoping the thunder would pursue howard when donovan left, but its better for him that hes not here for the ‘tank’.

And to think it was ALOT of people around the country who HATED the hire and thought Michigan could do better!

I'm glad he has been successful and is sticking it to the fans, schools and other "experts" who think you should go the way of coaching retread or NBA REJECT who continues to get jobs because of his NAME, past "minor" success and the GOOD OLE BOY network!!
I never heard a single Michigan fan hate on the hire nor anybody else now that I think of it. ALOT? no.

Juwan got his job at Michigan based on his name, his past success and connections within and without the University of Michigan.

The same may be said of Scott Frost and Jim Harbaugh.

They are not heroic trailblazing individualist cutting their own path through history all of them are networked men and got a lot more consideration and thus opportunity than some guy coaching division II who is 5'8".

Not a knock on any of them.

I like Coach Howard, he appears to be truly committed to the program and university. He is charismatic, fights for his players and has surrounded himself with very able assistants.

Nice win last night against a game LSU squad. Rest of the team really stepped up without Livers.

Watched a bit of Alabama and Maryland. Bama looked very very good.

Go Blue!

Reactions: donahues17
I liked Howard even before he tried to beat the crap out of Mark Turgeon.

But that helped too.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Read up on Juwan. He's been a squared away guy from since forever, and has kids with a lot of different skills on his team. Can still see the Beilein stamp on the team. He left some pretty good players for Howard to work with.

Saw a post claiming that Illinois is currently trying to claim Michigan’s sweet 16 birth

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT