ADVERTISEMENT

I know MVSU is a bad team

HuskersMan34

Junior
Nov 17, 2014
But it's still kind of a relief to see us crush them. Our struggles in putting away mediocre to bad opponents, even in the wins in our non-conference last year were really big signs the season was set to go south. Demolishing teams we're supposed to handle is a good first step.

Reactions: capt'n caveman
I was just going to post something similar. White and McVeigh are giving us some much needed three point shooting. If we can hold up on the interior, this team might surprise some people.

Reactions: newAD
If McVeigh can actually be the third scoring option this team so badly needed last year, we could see the same kind of run we saw two years ago. Hell, we've already seen Wisconsin is mortal.

McVeigh is not going to help.
Nova will CRUSH NU (Brunson will own Watson/Parker)
The Skers Big 10 Slate is amazing

Prediction: 11 wins in conference and NCAA bid

Probably not. It will be a shocker if we keep it close...with the inexperience on this team they should look completely different come Big Ten play.
Yeah, if that game was a bit later in the non-conference schedule, I could see it being a game that we could use as a barometer, but the second game, after beating a powder puff...I'm expecting a pretty bad game.

I think the Cincy game will be more of a sign on how the season will go.

McVeigh isn't going to help AT ALL this season? Or just against Villanova?
Ummm...at all for the most part...nothing significant.

Morrow will be a fan favorite for the next 4 years
White will be the "man"
Watson will be better in the first 14 games...come conference time he will struggle to score

I personally think Shields is legit

11 conference wins...for sure.

I'm most excited because I think this is the first season that we will see Miles' true system and a team that will look like his desired style.

He has all but said the NCAA run was an average team that got hot. And the next season he basically had to hope Petteway could keep carrying the team and he couldn't.

I'm not sure how good this season will be but I'm hopeful that with the influx of talent + the top 150 recruits that are already committed, we will see many more good things to come.

Ummm...at all for the most part...nothing significant.

Morrow will be a fan favorite for the next 4 years
White will be the "man"
Watson will be better in the first 14 games...come conference time he will struggle to score

I personally think Shields is legit

11 conference wins...for sure.

Wasn't he a pretty good recruit? It seems a little weird to write him off completely, considering how well he played in his first career college game.

Considering that Wisconsin, Iowa, and Illinois have all already lost to bad teams, we may finish higher in the Big Ten than expected. If we can rebound and defend the post, and reclaim that home field advantage we had 2 years ago, this could be a decent team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT