ADVERTISEMENT

I know I should root for big ten schools

bomber89

Assistant Head Coach
Oct 12, 2004
But for some reason cheering for OSU is really difficult tonight.

Wouldn't break my heart if they were upset again tonight.....I remember losing there when we Peelini

Who would of guessed two months ago that out of OSU'S 3 qb's the one not seeing the field is the one who finished 5th in Heisman.

But for some reason cheering for OSU is really difficult tonight.
I'm an odd duck - I'm rooting for OSU. I'm glad Urban is bringing SEC competitiveness to the B1G - quieting all the naysayers that claim only southern schools can get the best talent. Also excited about what Harbaugh will bring to Michigan. A strong conference will force the weak to rise or fade away.

I am not going to cheer for Michigan or tOSU unless they are playing the SEC or Miami....throw in USC also. When they play each other I hope for a player to run over either head coach.

Why "should" you root for big 10 schools? I don't. If we win, that's all that matters.

I'm more or less on the same page. Conventional wisdom says to cheer for conference opponents to win their games, because it improves the image of the conference's strength, which somehow matters come playoff selection time. Once we start winning all of our games and get into the playoff discussion is when I (disingenuously) start cheering for conference opponents to win their other games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT