ADVERTISEMENT

I hope the voters put Bama & Georgia 1 & 4 so two SEC teams dont make NC game.

There is no winning in an online argument. I don't think this is the best Saban team at Alabama this year. I saw them play average at best this year, but I think given the three other teams that will be in it this year I give Nick the best chance of winning it all. I don't think there is that one monster team this year. Nick has the experience and as far as I am concerned the best ability of the four coaches to bring home the title. I think Vegas will have them as the favorites. (I just checked ) I see Vegas has Alabama 13.5 point favorite over Cincinnati and Michigan is a 7.5 point dog to Georgia. The last thing I will ever be is a SEC fan. Hey I would love to see a Michigan vs Cincinnati final, but I don't think it will happen.

I do give Michigan has a chance against Georgia. Don't believe Stetson Bennett is a great quarterback, he's a game manager and if Michigan's defensive front can make him uncomfortable they can win. If Bryce Young plays the way he did against Georgia no one will have a chance against Alabama.

Last edited:
There is no winning in an online argument. I don't think this is the best Saban team at Alabama this year. I saw them play average at best this year, but I think given the three other teams that will be in it this year I give Nick the best chance of winning it all. I don't think there is that one monster team this year. Nick has the experience and as far as I am concerned the best ability of the four coaches to bring home the title. I think Vegas will have them as the favorites. (I just checked ) I see Vegas has Alabama 13.5 point favorite over Cincinnati and Michigan is a 7.5 point dog to Georgia. The last thing I will ever be is a SEC fan. Hey I would love to see a Michigan vs Cincinnati final, but I don't think it will happen.

I do give Michigan has a chance against Georgia. Don't believe Stetson Bennett is a great quarterback, he's a game manager and if Michigan's defensive front can make him uncomfortable they can win. If Bryce Young plays the way he did against Georgia no one will have a chance against Alabama.
Wow!! Now mich has a chance against Georgia?Why the change of heart? Was it because Georgia got their ass kicked by the only top 10
Team they faced?

Wow!! Now mich has a chance against Georgia?Why the change of heart? Was it because Georgia got their ass kicked by the only top 10
Team they faced?
I must be a masochist or you can't read. I think I clearly stated why I think Michigan may have a chance. I am not impressed with Stetson Bennett. Hey, Vegas has made Bama a big favorite and Georgia a 7.5 point favorite. If you are right and Michigan wins the title, I will send you my home address. You can come egg my house if that makes you feel better.

Clemson went 9-3 in a very down year for the ACC and they also beat a 9-3 Kentucky team. Arkansas was 8-4. Other than that they havent played anyone. But SEC gonna SEC. Michigan beat OSU Penn State Iowa and Wisconsin.
Well no need to worry. If Michigan is so good then they will have no trouble winning the national championship. They should handle Georgia with ease based on how Alabama was able to handle them . They may need to minimize turnovers but they should be good. There is easy money to be made on these playoffs!

ADVERTISEMENT