ADVERTISEMENT

"I hear rumors that he's going to take the Florida State job"

Man if I were foxsports or another sports media outlet I would be running these Herbstreit and booger quotes with the driving message about just how poorly informed ESPN is with regards to college football. Everyone else in the world knows where Frost is going.

These guys aren’t getting paid serious coin to regurgitate rumors - we have message boards for that - they are supposed to be able to sift through the garbage and come up with some semblance of truth

They are supposed to have at least a little credibility.
This

So a coach who has 40 million sitting on the table is rumored to be leaving, why?

If someone who is a well paid coach is leaving then why are top candidates an option?

If Jimbo leaves then that tells us something serious is wrong in the FSU AD..

Reactions: scarletred
I'm tired of the can't get speed to Nebraska crap.
I might post a thread about it later.

Looking forward to Frost coming in and proving these asshats wrong once and for all.
Unfortunately many of these asshats are in our own fan base.

Yeah, people are smoking crack if they thing UCF can recruit speed but Nebraska can’t..

I bet UCF would trade places in the recruiting department with out question.

We would be completely pissed to pull in classes that are rated similar to UCF’s classes..

Reactions: huskerfan1414
He also said Frost was a perfect fit for Florida, then shortly after said the same thing about Nebraska. As if his opinion matters.

He also said Frost was a perfect fit for Florida, then shortly after said the same thing about Nebraska. As if his opinion matters.
I think he truly wants to believe Frost is going to go somewhere else. We are a sleeping giant just waiting for someone to get our shit together and look out OSU once that happens.

Man if I were foxsports or another sports media outlet I would be running these Herbstreit and booger quotes with the driving message about just how poorly informed ESPN is with regards to college football. Everyone else in the world knows where Frost is going.

These guys aren’t getting paid serious coin to regurgitate rumors - we have message boards for that - they are supposed to be able to sift through the garbage and come up with some semblance of truth

They are supposed to have at least a little credibility.
no. none of the rest of the world cares what they say about the nebraska job.
it will be forgotten by tomorrow.
their job is to create interest. it looks like it worked on neb fans.

I can imagine the reception Kirky boy will get if Gameday ever gets back to Lincoln and that dolt is still part of the crew.:p

soccer-riot2.jpg

Frost already turned down a $6 million dollar offer from UF which is a better job than FSU to come to NU. Get dafuq outta here herbstreit

I heard a rumor that Herbstreit thought the triplets played for our 1971 team.

Oh wait that wasn't a rumor, Herby is just a moron and actually thought that.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT