ADVERTISEMENT

I have always supported the BIG 10 move...

Like someone said on a different board... I guess we now know why Notre Dame avoided this conference like the plague
raw

.....until now....we are the ONE school looking to be progressive and proactive....WHY DOES THE LEAGUE CARE IF WE PLAY OR NOT?????

I'm starting to hate this league...

I can explain why they care if we play or not. They want us punished. The collective blue states decided they wanted everything shut down and as much pain as possible inflicted on the citizenry until Trump is gone. They have a lot of power in this conference as we are filled with heavy Democrat states.

So even though in the long run it doesn't affect the conference one bit if we play a football game this weekend, they WILL NOT allow such a thing for our people that must be punished for their heresy against their god, Gretchen Whitmer.

I seem to remember a poll on here a couple of months ago where most people on here did not want to leave the B1G. Any of you change your mind yet? I haven’t. We need to run not walk. This is extreme petulance by this conference and they’ll do the same thing with the next contagious flu.

I seem to remember a poll on here a couple of months ago where most people on here did not want to leave the B1G. Any of you change your mind yet? I haven’t. We need to run not walk. This is extreme petulance by this conference and they’ll do the same thing with the next contagious flu.
I would need to see the penalty first before I make a decision. For a lot of cases the big is good. VB, BB, wrestling. Many others not so much.

I would need to see the penalty first before I make a decision. For a lot of cases the big is good. VB, BB, wrestling. Many others not so much.

I hear ya. I tend to think the penalty always has been worse for staying and it’s almost as if they’re trying to make that obvious now, at least for football.

I wasn’t too concerned about the calls for leaving the B1G until today. When the B1G lost SpartanHusker, the voice of reason, they officially lost our fan base.:)

Of course, our options suck. We aren’t Notre Dame with its huge, national fan base. We aren’t even LDS U when it comes to a national fan base — and they have struggled as an independent. So that probably leaves a return to the Big Texas Conference as our best alternative. Some choice.

I wasn’t too concerned about the calls for leaving the B1G until today. When the B1G lost SpartanHusker, the voice of reason, they officially lost our fan base.:)

Of course, our options suck. We aren’t Notre Dame with its huge, national fan base. We aren’t even LDS U when it comes to a national fan base — and they have struggled as an independent. So that probably leaves a return to the Big Texas Conference as our best alternative. Some choice.
At this point - it looks like gold as opposed to poo.

Reactions: Swiv3D

The voice of reason??? THAT has never been applied to me!😂

ADVERTISEMENT