ADVERTISEMENT

I have a question

@huskerssalts Nebraska is irrelevant enough to the point you come to Hawkeye Report to tell us how Miami is TEU that’s disappointing beyond belief.

https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/thre...’s-not-iowa-miami-hurricanes-are-te-u.301330/
Are you seriously coming to our board to cry to mommy and daddy? Granted I don’t agree with going over to your board to do stuff like that, but welcome to our everyday life on our board... Everyday we have more than enough Iowa blow hards trying to remind us how crappy we have been, like we need the reminders.... you don’t see me going to your board crying over it... get over it and deal with it like we have to every day with your idiot fans that can’t seem to fine your board

Last edited:
I come in peace...Where do you think Fidone will sign
Nice edit to try not to sound just like the guy you are skewering... unfortunately for you, @Swiv3D perfectly captured your original thread post for all to see.

Idiot and hypocrite are true, with special emphasis on idiot.

Reactions: Swiv3D
Given his offer sheet grows by the day, I expect him to surprise us all and go SEC - Georgia or LSU.

I think we need to show this crap to recruits considering iowa.
The obvious reason, there's nothing to do in iowa, the fans are bored with their team their teams direction and they live through Nebraska fans.
May as well come here
Fidone to Nebraska

You've basically replaced Colorado as biggest doucher fans. Only difference is Colorado has mountains and a National title.
And more wins, and conf titles etc etc. But iowa,its all the same,it all sucks. Ive been lucky enough to have been to many amazing places,beautiful places, some were right in Nebraska.
I've been to iowa, it's all the same. Boring.

I come in peace...Where do you think Fidone will sign

I rarely ever go to Iowa’s board. That there wasn’t needed or called for but only happened because of all your Iowa fans that live on our boards. At least you seen your error and deleted your original post. You can’t complain about someone else doing it when you guys are have been doing it none stop everyday for almost a year or over a year. GBR

ScrewTheClowns in this thread.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT