ADVERTISEMENT

I guess if nobody else is gonna do it....

• Thread starter anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
  • Start date
A

anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi

I will poke that bear. Jayskers! What are everyones thoughts on them?

p651056676-3.jpg

CoolLaughingRollingLaughSmokinWinking:cool:

Yeah, because rooting for Big Red football team for those Jayskers has really been a quite the delicious piece of cake the last what 14 years? lol

I like both schools, & screw anyone who says I shouldn't be able to root for both schools. Not a big basketball guy though, but I dislike being told who I can and can't root for.
it's a bit like being a bandwagon fan. I don't hate creighton or jayskers but if you're a Nebraska fan it should stay that way. Don't put your red away and break out the blue if you are really a fan of Nebraska. I'm just glad NU doesn't have a hockey team (mavsker)

Line started with Creighton at -6 I believe. Since then it had dropped down to -5 so money on the Huskers. Should be a great game!

I would also point out a certain UNL Regent is a big time Jaysker, who likes to wear a half UNL red, half CU blue jacket to these games and will most likely be sitting in his front row (table) seats courtside tonight.

Which team is considered to be better, entering tonight's matchup? (honest question, I don't know).

Don't care, just like every other year when it comes up! I say go Huskers, and if you like Creighton too that's fine.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
I think the Jays are ranked better by KENPOM...but It think that NU is playing a bit better right now

Which team is considered to be better, entering tonight's matchup? (honest question, I don't know).
Creighton will have another down year. Nebraska is still Nebraska. BUT, Nebraska has played very well against ranked teams this year. On paper, I think Nebraska wins. But it's still Creighton and they have our number.

Pick a side Jayskers.. I don't mind the Mavsker Hockey guys since we don't have Hockey, but go away Jayskers. You are either with NU or you aren't all sports!

wouldn't tom osborne and terry pettit both qualify as jayskers?

I like Jayskers about as much as I like Colorado, Wisconsin, and Creighton fans, and I hate Colorado, Wisconsin, and Creighton fans.

Reactions: leodisflowers
it's a bit like being a bandwagon fan. I don't hate creighton or jayskers but if you're a Nebraska fan it should stay that way. Don't put your red away and break out the blue if you are really a fan of Nebraska. I'm just glad NU doesn't have a hockey team (mavsker)

WTF? if you are from Omaha or an alum why can't you root for the jays, and being from nebr; logical to root for the huskers during football. not too hard to figure out. i'm an nu alum in Arizona and I root for the jays except when the play the huskers. it's not like we're big recruiting rivals.

ADVERTISEMENT