ADVERTISEMENT

I feel like our season is over, 3 games in.

Agree. Time will tell if Joseph is HC material, but at least he seems to actually give a shit, and is ready to tackle the things that need fixing. Refreshing.
It is possible those 2nd or 3rd team kids who played limited snaps or just special team duties might feel optimistic if they are finally given a chance to prove what they can do.

Some backups, of course, are simply backups, but it's time to take a look at the GAP between the actual starter v. #2 kid, and the GAP between the #2 and #3 kid.

You take the kid who has been stuck behind Farmer and give him a legitimate chance to prove he may be as good or better than Farmer, all of a sudden, the reward is more playing time, you've got a highly motivate athlete.

Reactions: BleedRed78
It is possible those 2nd or 3rd team kids who played limited snaps or just special team duties might feel optimistic if they are finally given a chance to prove what they can do.

Some backups, of course, are simply backups, but it's time to take a look at the GAP between the actual starter v. #2 kid, and the GAP between the #2 and #3 kid.

You take the kid who has been stuck behind Farmer and give him a legitimate chance to prove he may be as good or better than Farmer, all of a sudden, the reward is more playing time, you've got a highly motivate athlete.
Sounds like how winning happens when you have a questionable player like Farmer...

If Joseph gets this team to 8 wins or more, it’s going to be really hard for Alberts not to give him the job. Really hard.

Exactly, 5 or 6 wins isn't a turnaround for me. I'd say 7 wins out of the 9 remaining games is a minimum for even discussing keeping him around when there are much more qualified coaches out there.
With the head coach we had - 7 wins would be nothing short of walking on water. Not realistic.

Exactly, 5 or 6 wins isn't a turnaround for me. I'd say 7 wins out of the 9 remaining games is a minimum for even discussing keeping him around when there are much more qualified coaches out there.
You think getting 5 more wins out of this group isn't a turnaround?

the-dude-abide.gif

Reactions: keilwitzg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT