ADVERTISEMENT

I enjoy watching KSU

Klieman has them dialed in. You can play smash mouth out of the shotgun. Young team with a high ceiling.
tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Bruce1981
OP is clearly a KSU troll who still lives in his moms basement.

Really, this is the best line you can think of. If you want to join the conversation, bring something that requires thought and reasoning. My dog can think of better lines.

I think Klieman is a great coach. He gets the best out his players. He recruited and coached several players at NDSU that are now in the NFL. He is doing a good job at KSU and has beat top 10 teams every year he has been there. Why should this be considered a bad thing.

If you took time to research him you would find that he has a philosophy that replicates NU, that he learned from Craig Bohl. He is a class act...

I am now watching a QB that left NU carve up a defense and is now undefeated as a starter.

Really, this is the best line you can think of. If you want to join the conversation, bring something that requires thought and reasoning. My dog can think of better lines.

I think Klieman is a great coach. He gets the best out his players. He recruited and coached several players at NDSU that are now in the NFL. He is doing a good job at KSU and has beat top 10 teams every year he has been there. Why should this be considered a bad thing.

If you took time to research him you would find that he has a philosophy that replicates NU, that he learned from Craig Bohl. He is a class act...

I am now watching a QB that left NU carve up a defense and is now undefeated as a starter.
vedral is undefeated as a starter? news to actual Husker fans

This is the strangest GD thread I've seen in awhile. And that's saying something. You start this up, with a very fair opinion that you like what the power kitties are doing. Fine. But this is a Nebraska board. What, did you expect us all to agree how much we love them? It's K-STATE. We hate them. And it's pretty hilarious that they fell flat on their faces about 20 minutes after your post. But instead of laughing about it and moving on you're ready to go to war over it. Dumb.

I actually have always had a soft spot for KSU and pull for them when they're not facing the Huskers. I grew up South of Lincoln on 77 and I used to Love the banners along the highway and the banter between our teams headed South or North. I even attended our last away game in Manhattan just to soak it all in one last time... wouldn't break my heart one bit if that team could be somehow scheduled again.

OK, not to sound like a KSU Homer but they had half their team out for ArkSt... perspective goes a long way...
Weren't they missing like half their team team the next week vs OU as well? Purdue didn't have Rondale goddamn Moore (who counts as 4 of the 6 skill players on an offense) vs Iowa and was just fine

Klieman has them dialed in. You can play smash mouth out of the shotgun. Young team with a high ceiling.
I couldn't agree with you more. I love watching kstate as well.......... especially when they get their asses handed to them.

Reactions: Baxter48
Yeah kind of glad we didn't have to play Cincy in the original OOC schedule, probably wouldn't have been pretty.
Or it could have been a W over a Top 10 team, that we desperately need. Could have been a springboard to a great season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT