ADVERTISEMENT

I don't get us . . .

2 teams get in by playing absolute garbage schedules, so what....
This is exactly what people say when they aren’t represented in the CFP. “Yeah, well, we had more ranked teams.”

Big deal. USC shoulda been there, but failed to beat Utah, not once, but twice.

Its really not about money for deion.

And who cares if he has success and then leaves? Bottom dweller colorado coming off a 1 win season is supposed to be crying over him bringing in talent, having success then leaving? Bring it on.

And if people have forgotten our program isnt much better. Back to back 3-4 win seasons after 5 win seasons. Not much depth anywhere.

Im fine with people preferring rhule to deion, but the race to slam deion in the most bizarre ways reaks of insecurity in our fan base. People are scared for sure.
If it wasn't about cashing a checks he would have stayed put at Jackson State. No he has bigger asperations and staying at CU long term isn't one of them is my guess. I really don't care what he does or where he goes I'm just pointing out that if people believe he's a long term coach for CU they will be disappointed. Sanders is a treasure hunter and all the glitters is not gold in Boulder, enjoy him while you can.

Reactions: headcard
If it wasn't about cashing a checks he would have stayed put at Jackson State. No he has bigger asperations and staying at CU long term isn't one of them is my guess. I really don't care what he does or where he goes I'm just pointing out that if people believe he's a long term coach for CU they will be disappointed. Sanders is a treasure hunter and all the glitters is not gold in Boulder, enjoy him while you can.
Matt rhule demanded a top ten contract after being fired or he wouldnt have come here. Hes greedy and all about the money too then, right? Or does that logic not apply to husker coaches?

Newsflash: no one stays at colorado. It is not a destination job. Trying to minimize their hire with “yeah but he will leave” is silly and again reaks of insecurity.

Reactions: ssmill777
The coach at Kent State is a big-time hire? In what way? He was 24-31 there.
Their offense is pretty damn good and they were a decent team this year. Starting to come on and that guys name was being mentioned in other jobs. Also looks like he is getting Bamas. Assistant DC. Guy is a pretty good recruiter. He’s doing well with coaches so far

Matt rhule demanded a top ten contract after being fired or he wouldnt have come here. Hes greedy and all about the money too then, right? Or does that logic not apply to husker coaches?

Newsflash: no one stays at colorado. It is not a destination job. Trying to minimize their hire with “yeah but he will leave” is silly and again reaks of insecurity.
Sanders was a desperation hire by the AD and they now must scramble to find the money he demanded to take the job. I know that some of you are pretty upset that Prime Time didn't get the Nebraska job but count me as one who thinks we dodged a huge bullet.

ADVERTISEMENT