ADVERTISEMENT

I Don’t Trust Michigan

jbt25

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010
to take care of business and not lose to Iowa somehow.

it looks too easy to me that they should destroy Iowa but then I think about how we played them even basically at home and While I don’t wager anymore when I did this would’ve been one I would’ve taken Michigan on and would’ve lost 7-9/10 times. I’m just saying I’m not sure if they cover the 11. All indications would say they should but here’s twist. It’s actually rare whether it’s Iowa or Wisconsin playing somebody who won the east it’s rare to have the east that blowout the west….most of them are close the only difference I would say this year is Iowa really has no business being there but they can also play with nothing to lose

I think whether it’s NFL or college if you can actually watch games and accurately determine if that team played an aberration game either way above or below their heads you go opposite the next week in my opinion a lot of the time it works.

If you actually watch a game when decent good but not great team that played over their heads the week before like I believe Michigan did…. Past history says it’s Difficult to come back and play that same A game next week. can they still play a B game maybe they’re going to need to to win if they play a C D or F game Iowa can take it. Also I don’t think Iowa played particularly well against us in the first half at least so the chances of them playing down or not great it all adds up to this being closer than the experts think we’ll see how it turns out I hope I’m wrong I want to be wrong trust me I want Michigan to blow them out because I hate Iowa. Every time I think there’s no way that West has a chance to be close or win the game, I’m wrong probably seven out of 10 times so take it for what it’s worth. Nothing is 100% but I’d say first half especially this should be close. In the end Michigan should win this game because I just don’t think Iowa has the run game or the quarterbacks that they’ve had in the past even so they seem to find a way. but you can take that opposite last week Siri and put it up against most other theories I think it holds up pretty well I bet you it’s over 55-60%. So many average batters take a team who played great last week or is on some kind of roll only if your Georgia does that or Alabama in recent years can you count on that street continuing most teams cannot continue to play at a high-level if they’re not a top team nor can they continue to play a bad game if there a great one

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.