ADVERTISEMENT

I don’t mind Ferentz...

spartanhusker

College Football Hall of Fame
May 29, 2001
.....seems nice enough and even though our past crew didn’t figure him out, not worried about Frost.....( what do they call him??? Scooter?
Jesus?
What grade are they in?)
But McCaffery seems like an A-1 dip... whines most of the time... kind of a pretty boy who isn’t pretty... realize his son was sick so I’ll give him that but MANY people deal with tough circumstances without being brutal...
Yeah, I know... we have Miles... one does not excuse the other

Reactions: H8FULLGR8
KF has helped Iowa reach their peak and is very well compensated, congrats to him and his agent. Iowa fan will learn about the grass being greener when he leaves. Should be fun.

Well for once I Kind of agree with you... your boy Fran can kind of coach( better than Miles) but that second line is golden... shouldn’t he be in an NFL program then?
He was, he developed The Gronk at NE and moved on, he will have his pick of HC jobs when the time comes.

Yes, the NFL is salivating over college OC’s that run antiquated offenses ranked in the 90’s.
tenor.gif

He was, he developed The Gronk at NE and moved on, he will have his pick of HC jobs when the time comes.

You have zero clue what you are talking about. You may want to hear what Brian had to say about his time coaching Gronk. He even knows he didnt develop him. Straight from BFs mouth "yes I coached TEs at NE, but I was coaching Gronkowski, I didnt have to do much coaching".

Psycho Fran is the Bo Pelini of college basketball. His face is beat red 75% of the time during games.

Hilarious, actually.

I haven’t coached football in any way, shape or form, and I think if I coached Gronk he would be just as good.

Now I will add moron to tool and troll moving forward.

Both Brian and Kirk are really good people. Yes they are decent coaches but thats about it.

Iowa plays a Pro Offensive they are well known for that.
I'm sure the NFL is salivating over a guy that has produced the 39, 59, 82, 49 and 65 ranked scoring offenses the last 5 years. Are you also going to tell us the Earth is flat and Whopper beat the Big Mac?

Iowa plays a Pro Offensive they are well known for that.

I hope your troll game is designed to make Iowa fans look like fools, because if you are serious about the shit you post even the stupidest of Iowa fans are probably embarrassed by your intellect.

Reactions: scarletred
Fran can coach Tim not so much. Brian Ferentz is an NFL HC in the making.
Took you 3 minutes to respond to this post....
Let me summarize your life.... refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh...
Seek help.

.....seems nice enough and even though our past crew didn’t figure him out, not worried about Frost.....( what do they call him??? Scooter?
Jesus?
What grade are they in?)
But McCaffery seems like an A-1 dip... whines most of the time... kind of a pretty boy who isn’t pretty... realize his son was sick so I’ll give him that but MANY people deal with tough circumstances without being brutal...
Yeah, I know... we have Miles... one does not excuse the other

WTELF, are you saying. English plz. Just say Iowa sux.

KF has helped Iowa reach their peak and is very well compensated, congrats to him and his agent. Iowa fan will learn about the grass being greener when he leaves. Should be fun.

No they won't. He is the best they can get, and I think he does a nice job with the recruits they bring in. They do what Mike Riley couldn't do, which is develop players, but I know if Bo Pelini can go 3-1 against Ferentz, Frost should win 4 out of every 5 or better.

No they won't. He is the best they can get, and I think he does a nice job with the recruits they bring in. They do what Mike Riley couldn't do, which is develop players, but I know if Bo Pelini can go 3-1 against Ferentz, Frost should win 4 out of every 5 or better.
That’s my point exactly. Some of them think they are a coach away from rising to the top of the B1G. When KF retires they will learn that he was the reason Iowa football peaked.

That’s my point exactly. Some of them think they are a coach away from rising to the top of the B1G. When KF retires they will learn that he was the reason Iowa football peaked.

My bad. I didn't read it closely enough. You're correct IMO.

.....seems nice enough and even though our past crew didn’t figure him out, not worried about Frost.....

It doesn't take much to figure Iowa out. You know what you're going to get when you play them.

The past 4 years Nebraska has had more talent than Iowa, but Iowa was the better team.

There's a big difference between talent and team.

Frost is taking talent and molding them into a team, which is more than Riley was able to do.

BTW, if you need to figure anyone out, it's DC Phil Parker. As he goes, Iowa goes.

Peace.

To be fair, not every school mismanages coaching hires as badly as Nebraska has. We've kinda set the standard in the that department, hopefully that's over. Wisconsin has done an admirable job of seamless transitions. There's a good chance Iowa can remain just as decent as they always have been. Or maybe not, it's not a given. Ferentz will probably pull a Snyder and stay there until he's 85 anyway.

Reactions: H8FULLGR8 and 9and4
To be fair, not every school mismanages coaching hires as badly as Nebraska has. We've kinda set the standard in the that department, hopefully that's over. Wisconsin has done an admirable job of seamless transitions. There's a good chance Iowa can remain just as decent as they always have been. Or maybe not, it's not a given. Ferentz will probably pull a Snyder and stay there until he's 85 anyway.

Steve Pederson and Shawn Eichorst did you no favors, that is certain.

It appears more and more that Moos got it right with Frost.

Iowa and Wisconsin are mirror images - they will adjust, sometimes more slowly that we fans want, but they won't really change much.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT