ADVERTISEMENT

I don’t mean to be political here but

The Judas was a homo thing killed me. I have a $100 that says she has some very deep seeded gay feelings and they’re manifesting as this nonsense.

Maybe so. But it boils down to calling black white, and white black I think.

Look at nature. You see how life progresses. It doesn't progress by the sexually confused or sexually dysfunctional. I think that what she is saying is the promotion of homosexuality being of the same value to life itself and the normal function of man and its parts is a serious concern. It's a lie to say they are the same. You can theory craft a world in which homosexuality is by design but that is just baloney.

God bless this man. Common sense in lincoln!! We must raise our children better!!

See, I find this kind of thing (while maybe slightly funny) a huge waste of time. Sorry Kaz.

You will put all the small boneless chicken ranches out of business.
[acknowledgements to Gary Larson
That's a classic, though this was my favorite Far Side when it came to chickens:

434e635f1c06fba4542603e08fc02e59.jpg

Maybe so. But it boils down to calling black white, and white black I think.

Look at nature. You see how life progresses. It doesn't progress by the sexually confused or sexually dysfunctional. I think that what she is saying is the promotion of homosexuality being of the same value to life itself and the normal function of man and its parts is a serious concern. It's a lie to say they are the same. You can theory craft a world in which homosexuality is by design but that is just baloney.

Calling Judas a homo is a hilarious way to go about making a point.

Reactions: Sinomatic
Seeing the funny city council meetings brings this guy to mind as well. He deserves the honorable mention. Pretty funny.

ADVERTISEMENT