ADVERTISEMENT

I changed my mind.

HuskerDana

Defensive Coordinator
Oct 14, 2007
This staff and team is the worst team ever put on a football field at NU. There is no doubt about it. He is worse than Jennings. I like Mike Riley as a man, but as a football coach I hate what you have done to this team and this program.

I always said that, as a fan, it is stupid to say that you are embarrassed for the play of your team on the field. Well, nevermind. I really can't come up with another word to describe this f'n sh*twshow. I am at the very least embarrassed for the entire team. You are quitters.....that is the worst thing you can ever say about a player and a coach. But it is true. Pathetic.

Last edited:
This staff and team is the worst team ever put on a football field at NU. There is no doubt about it. He is worse than Jennings. I like Mike Riley as a man, but as a football coach I hate what you have done to this team. I always said that, as a fan, it is stupid to say that you are embarrassed for the play of your team on the field. Well, nevermind. I really can't come up with another word to describe this f'n sh*twshow. I am at the very least embarrassed for the entire team. You are quitters.....that is the worst thing you can ever say about a player and a coach. But it is true. Pathetic.
Dilly Dilly on that!

With the way the team is playing under this coaching staff, we shouldn't be upset with whoever the next coach is because the team will play harder. I would even take the Navy coach.

Headcard, I am usually pretty laid back when it comes to just losses. And I expected a loss today. This is indescribable, though.This staff does not deserve to even lead one more practice with this team.

Also, JD is an exception. Kid plays with pride. For the majority of the rest of you, just get the eff off of the field. Tell your position coach you're just not feeling it today. I would respect that more that going out there and playing like a pu## with no pride for your school, teammates, or yourself. Yes, your coaches totally suck, but you are quitters.

Last edited:
This staff and team is the worst team ever put on a football field at NU. There is no doubt about it. He is worse than Jennings. I like Mike Riley as a man, but as a football coach I hate what you have done to this team and this program.

I always said that, as a fan, it is stupid to say that you are embarrassed for the play of your team on the field. Well, nevermind. I really can't come up with another word to describe this f'n sh*twshow. I am at the very least embarrassed for the entire team. You are quitters.....that is the worst thing you can ever say about a player and a coach. But it is true. Pathetic.
Totally agree.

Reactions: HuskerDana
Headcard, I am usually pretty laid back when it comes to just losses. And I expected a loss today. This is indescribable, though.This staff does not deserve to even lead one more practice with this team.

Also, JD is an exception. Kid plays with pride. For the majority of the rest of you, just get the eff off of the field. Tell your position coach you're just not feeling it today. I would respect that more that going out there and playing like a pu## with no pride for your school, teammates, or yourself. Yes, your coaches totally suck, but you are quitters.
I agree. I’m in the same boat. I’ve supported this team and this staff and I thought they should coach out the string. But we have quit and watching this physically hurts right now.

I find it hilarious that the same “know it all” expert posters were blasting us that said Riley /Eichorst sucked are now eerily silent

I find it hilarious that the same “know it all” expert posters were blasting us that said Riley /Eichorst sucked are now eerily silent
No different when the "know it all" expert posters who blast Riley become eerily silent when Riley was winning last year.

Reactions: dinglefritz
No different when the "know it all" expert posters who blast Riley become eerily silent when Riley was winning last year.

I wasn’t- they didn’t beat ANYONE last year—- me and Archie got into because the only team they beat was Minnesota and I laughed because he called their team “a damn good football team”.

Reactions: ThereIsNoPlace
I wasn’t- they didn’t beat ANYONE last year—- me and Archie got into because the only team they beat was Minnesota and I laughed because he called their team “a damn good football team”.
Good for you. You're not an expert poster so I wasn't talking about you. :)

I can admit I was a MR supporter. I wanted him to get another year. Until the Minnesota game. I know a lot of people said NIU, which I am fine with (I just wonder how they will react if we lose to them in 2 or 3 years), but I just can’t stand the lack of defense being played

I can admit I was a MR supporter. I wanted him to get another year. Until the Minnesota game. I know a lot of people said NIU, which I am fine with (I just wonder how they will react if we lose to them in 2 or 3 years), but I just can’t stand the lack of defense being played

I was, too. I wasn't necessarily done after NIU, either. Wisconsin....I was done.

I heard Mike Riley showed this post to the team at halftime. Winking

For that we need to extend Riley’s contract. We all know he didn’t get enough time here.
Don’t know who it was in a different thread comparing you to yougotswatted! but the comparison was legitimate. Swatted would say the same thing in all the different threads. Now I see you posting we need to extend riley’s contract like it’s funny or something. Same post in multiple threads. You sure you and swatted aren’t the same poster?

Don’t know who it was in a different thread comparing you to yougotswatted! but the comparison was legitimate. Swatted would say the same thing in all the different threads. Now I see you posting we need to extend riley’s contract like it’s funny or something. Same post in multiple threads. You sure you and swatted aren’t the same poster?
Are you sure that you and your minions are intelligent? Riley needs more time!

Sure he does, swatted... but why start a new handle when you haven’t been banned with the old one yet?
I knew you would agree! You should find something else to do because football is WAY over your head. You and your minions just don’t have the mental aptitude for football. It was very obvious early in Riley’s first year this wasn’t going to work but it took you well into his THIRD season to see that. I knew it was bad when they blew that very first game vs BYU.

Reactions: ThereIsNoPlace
I knew you would agree! You should find something else to do because football is WAY over your head. You and your minions just don’t have the mental aptitude for football. It was very obvious early in Riley’s first year this wasn’t going to work but it took you well into his THIRD season to see that. I knew it was bad when they blew that very first game vs BYU.
Good for you.

Is that your next popular saying you will reiterate in all the threads now?

This is all anyone needs to know, this is the first time since 1945 we allowed back to back 50 point games by opponents and the first time we allowed three such 50 point games in a season since 1943.

This is all anyone needs to know, this is the first time since 1945 we allowed back to back 50 point games by opponents and the first time we allowed three such 50 point games in a season since 1943.
A combination of lack of talent and a scheme that doesn't fit the talent that we do have. Diaco's decision to stay in the booth rather than being on the field to bring some motivation and energy to the defense also contributed greatly. All in all, Diaco was a complete failure as a coach this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT