I bet this all happened because Barack Obama really was born in Kenya!

red rover 70

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 11, 2011
Would the Republican Establishment help to cover this all up... HELL YEAH THEY WOULD! They’ve shown themselves to be just as corrupt and unethical as the Democrat Party! I have ZERO DOUBT anymore that Barack Obama WAS born in Kenya and his whole history was fabricated to bring about this New World Communist Authoritarian Government.

Malik-Obama-AP.jpg

red rover 70

Gold Member
Sep 11, 2011
I guess we now know why Sheriff Joe was targeted! It was all a crazy conspiracy theory years ago... now it’s just now another lie we were told to shut us up!

red rover 70

Gold Member
Sep 11, 2011
***2012***

What have we learned since 2012? We’ve learned that every facet of our Government is Corrupt and Captured. Our media lies to coverup the corruption! Now watch how these experts exposed this fake Birth certificate with a new appreciation of the Deep State Cabal!

philosophusker

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
Would the Republican Establishment help to cover this all up... HELL YEAH THEY WOULD! They’ve shown themselves to be just as corrupt and unethical as the Democrat Party! I have ZERO DOUBT anymore that Barack Obama WAS born in Kenya and his whole history was fabricated to bring about this New World Communist Authoritarian Government.

Malik-Obama-AP.jpg
You sure do believe a lot of bullshit.

jbt25

Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010

Malik-Obama-AP.jpg
Well one things for sure…..Obama, he certainly started NWO bashing America and americans more than any other president…. he didn’t get to finish the job but that’s what Biden was hired for….. and it’s pathetic

I actually agree with scope for once. if he’s being serious…. but that’s doubtful. OP may be onto something

Reactions: HuskerRick

jbt25

Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010
You sure do believe a lot of bullshit.
Coming from the side that constantly spews bullshit from your media and all the lies from your democrat mouths hourly daily 24/7

that’s really ironic coming from you who are never right about anything. constantly believing fake news headlines after fake news headlines aupportign. the corrupt drive by media and Dem lying communists

- The side of fake news 25/7 Trump Russian collusion for five years

- The side of Kavanaugh is gang rapist

- The side Telling is Wuhan Lab Leak is conspiracy

- The side hiding and lying about Hunter laptop story

-The side who lied and hid all things Covid that went against fake news about masks and vax

All above and 1000 more of them as I point out every post with zero proof.

You have no credibility left!!!!

just walk away and tell you understand what the best media sources are. Why do you have to lie so much everyone who thinks your side is the best ?

they don’t it’s only because you lie to them and tell them they are and I’ll be there. If you’re media would actually tell the truth and vet both parties honestly good and bad nobody would ever have the Democrats in power in this country that’s a fact that includes every other communist institution from companies and educators. But mostly media in academia if they were actually teaching fair honest good and bad American history and US world history whatever we wouldn’t have nearly the hateful idiots running around with trigger grade

You don’t have any more credibility stop casting stones when you’re the biggest producers of misinformation disinformation on the left. every one of your institutions you’ve taken over proves it.

jbt25

Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010
yeah the same side who call bullshit on your point OP are the same ones who don’t believe we are being run by Marxist authoritarians all over the place.

and it’s everyone of the institutions… they have the same ideology whether it’s half the churches all of the schools most of the companies…… everywhere Democrats are or have been in power.

If they can’t sit back and see what the western leaders in this world are doing to its own people they are turning against them at a record pace. We are the enemy to the people in charge…. that’s happening in the US and all over western nations Europe Australia etc. not just 3rd world.

Look, I don’t know either way and I’m not saying I was one of the ones who said Obama was for sure born somewhere else outside US Kenya whatever Because I never did know for sure

but you shouldn’t be demonized and called racist for questioning it when his dad from Kenya.

it sure was strange watching them scramble and deny and then I don’t know months later to a year later they provide the birth certificate when they were asked for it should’ve been verified before the election.

Why delay and deny for months if there was never an issue? You don’t hide and delay things that you can prove right away Trump never did he released the tape you claim was Russian Disinformation Russian Collusion right away because he knew it wasn’t and shut you idiots up you never thought he was going to release that phone call recording with Ukraine did you

Last edited:

mwulf

Recruiting Coordinator
Dec 15, 2013
Thigh Land
The bullshit is you voted for an illegal Kenyan Muslim who screwed the system by getting a student visa under the name of Barry Soetoro to attend college in the United States and then he met and married his sweetheart Michael Robinson.
Bigotry, racism, sexism , xenophobia....really nailed them all here

Reactions: regionsdoc

DarkHorse93

Assistant Head Coach
Jul 20, 2001
Western Nebraska
Let’s ignore the birth announcements in two separate papers. Let’s ignore the grade school and high school yearbook photos. Let’s ignore Bill O’Reilly of Fox News that says the evidence shows BO was born in Hawaii. It’s really clear that a massive amount of people got together to fake his birth record and his childhood. Crystal clear.

These demo-rats can burn in hell along with their pee pee tapes.

• Sad
Reactions: 1001yardguy

jbskers

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
it's crazy the amount of deaths involved and strange coincidences.......Loretta Fuddy

even on then SENATOR Obama's webpage said he was born in Kenya.........then later scrubbed when he ran for Prez

who lies about where they were born? asking for a friend......

mwulf

Recruiting Coordinator
Dec 15, 2013
Thigh Land
Wrong.
Exposing the truth doesn’t make you any of these things! There’s no good reason to seal Obama’s records! Except to hide something incredibly damaging!
No dont let shit like this slide. Someone posting that crap with the "moniker" that represents Nebraska is flat out embarrassing. There is not one thing truthful about implying Michelle Obama is a man. Its sexist and racist. Implying the being a Muslim is a bad thing is xenophobic and hateful. Implying a black man is from Africa when all the proof contradicts that is also just an old bigot spewing hate. Dont let shit like this slide.

red rover 70

Gold Member
Sep 11, 2011
No dont let shit like this slide. Someone posting that crap with the "moniker" that represents Nebraska is flat out embarrassing. There is not one thing truthful about implying Michelle Obama is a man. Its sexist and racist. Implying the being a Muslim is a bad thing is xenophobic and hateful. Implying a black man is from Africa when all the proof contradicts that is also just an old bigot spewing hate. Dont let shit like this slide.
His OWN brother says he was born in Kenya!

red rover 70

Gold Member
Sep 11, 2011
The Michelle/Michael stuff I have no problem with either way. That’s private stuff but once you lie and coverup criminal behavior EVERYTHING is on the table. Why should anyone believe anything Obama says about ANYTHING???

Reactions: Bobfather

jbskers

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
same could be said for pee pee tape hoaxers...........

Reactions: Bobfather

red rover 70

Gold Member
Sep 11, 2011
I put the Michelle/Michael stuff at 50%.

The Birth Certificate is 100% fake.

The real question is WHY put out a fake document???

ExcellentBread

Walk On
Oct 17, 2002
not surprised you like losers and commie dictators
Yes 2008-2016 was a very communist era in US history….

Also, it’s a bit ironic for someone whose life very clearly revolves around political message boards to call someone (anyone) else a loser. Not shaming, but by comparison, a two-term President of the US is not a loser.

jbskers

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Barack Obama broke every level of the Constitution and Bill of Rights to go after Donald J Trump, his political opponent.

And Trump is the bad guy??!??
when you realize that liberals only care about law an order when it suits their cause to use it
otherwise they will do everything in their power to get their goals accomplished even if they have to burn it to the ground to get it.....

wait till these low IQ Dimms find out their own party burnt down their businesses and cities to accomplish their goal of keeping ultimate power over them

Reactions: Oldschool1964