ADVERTISEMENT

I am in full support of Riley but

sean1huskerfan

Junior
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
Grand Island
That o line play was the worst I've EVER SEEN from our Huskers, and we had some bad ones in recent years. Cavanaugh better stop the talking and get some work done, because he couldn't have a more unimpressive group. 3rd and 1 and lose 3? Interior line was especially bad.

Langsdorf's play calling is SCARY bad, how that many pass plays can be called with THIS team is beyond comprehension....and the TIMING of the screen pass calls were head scratchers.... Couldn't be more disappointed in him.

On the bright side, the half time adjustments were a breath of fresh air after 7 years of pig headed arrogance from peLLLLini. Really like the defensive adjustments and understanding of the need to TRY to run the ball.

Love Dedrick Young and Banderas running around banging people, that will just get better when Ivey comes back.

D backs played pretty well in spite of an inconsistent and uninspired pass rush... I love kalu out there!

Finally, those time out calls at the end of the game by Riley were not what I would expect from a seasoned coach. I have no doubt that if he was honest about it he would not call them again....and the design of the hail Mary defense?????? Ugh....

I will continue to support this team and coaching staff but I hope I see some thumbs from some coaches when pointing out where improvements are needed. Go Big Red!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.