ADVERTISEMENT

Hypothetical

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
Let's say we go 5-2 / 6-1 down the stretch and 2-1 or 3-0 vs Michigan and very solidly win the B1G.

I know because of the stupid early host decision we can't "host" but can we be a 1-seed at someone else's house?

I know it's about as statistically probable as @RobsterMobster becoming a Jay's fan but I'm just curious what they'd do if we absolutely dominated down the stretch.

Our resume would have to be better than a 2-seed. I know the Rutgers series looks bad but we also avenged that. We would have won every series this year except a 2-3 record vs Rutgers and we'd win the B1G by a decent margin.

That should be a 1 seed. But of course it's stupid because they had to decide super early who the hosts were.

(Of course this is super unlikely and just a thought exercise and a chance to be mad at the NCAA and dipsh*t Kevin)

Reactions: EriktheRed
(...and a chance to be mad at the NCAA and dipsh*t Kevin)
Well I certainly approve of this^^^.

As to the hypothetical - yes! I've actually been mulling over the very same possibility and wondering at which site we would be the 1 seed. Obviously not with Arkansas which made me happy.

Let's say we go 5-2 / 6-1 down the stretch and 2-1 or 3-0 vs Michigan and very solidly win the B1G.

I know because of the stupid early host decision we can't "host" but can we be a 1-seed at someone else's house?

I know it's about as statistically probable as @RobsterMobster becoming a Jay's fan but I'm just curious what they'd do if we absolutely dominated down the stretch.

Our resume would have to be better than a 2-seed. I know the Rutgers series looks bad but we also avenged that. We would have won every series this year except a 2-3 record vs Rutgers and we'd win the B1G by a decent margin.

That should be a 1 seed. But of course it's stupid because they had to decide super early who the hosts were.

(Of course this is super unlikely and just a thought exercise and a chance to be mad at the NCAA and dipsh*t Kevin)

I don’t think they will let us be the 1 seed in the Fayetteville regional.

I know it's about as statistically probable as @RobsterMobster becoming a Jay's fan but...

CreamyMeatyCommongonolek-max-1mb.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT