• I don't know but IndyHusker is the worst

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters

OneBadHuskerFan

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2014
Austin, TX
Would most likely have no problem with most people here, but there are some that are absolutely a no-go for me. The Qspiracy bullshit diehard Trumpers are a non-starter with me.

There are opinions, everybody has them, and then there's just mental issues, and I'd rather not be around them after a few drinks.

Reactions: HuskerDrummer5

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
So...hypothetical question.

What if TOS regs had a get together?

I'm fully vaxxed now (or at least effective 9 days from now)...what do you think it would be like if we all got together for drinks and just some general shenanigans? Maybe some 420 provided by @ehenningsen or something?

How do you think it would go?

Aside from @Trike Rider giving me shit for about an hour or two (maybe deserved, who TF knows) and ... well Bobby maybe getting a little riled, do you think we'd have fun? Do you think it would fundamentally change the decorum around here? Or perhaps add a layer of "giving each other sh*t"?

All I know as a guy who believes that most (even @Oldschool1964 ) are very decent people regardless of political ideas I think we'd have a good time and walk away with both a better friendship and the ability to troll each other at an even deeper level
I picked the correct answer with indy but I think it would be a blast.

Hanging with people that think just like you is boring AF, gotta mix that shit up.

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Probably mostly civil to begin and then several fights once the booze started flowing. Bob would probably bring a gun and shoot somebody.

Absolutely! This is exactly how I see it going. Once he got one whiff of any Commie activity it would be night-night!
I call dibs on putting him down if pulls the pea shooter.

Reactions: sklarbodds

damcde

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2007
Depends on if we have name tags or not. If we have name tags then people are already going to have their minds made up about each other and it would be a disaster. No name tags, then outside of the couple crazies on here I bet that most would get along all nite, and then be surprised that the person they spent all nite drinking with was their mortal Open scrolls enemy.

HuskerCK

Assistant Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 27, 2011
As long as the water boy brings his daughters....., I am game! Hear those chicks are basically mercenaries!

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
You tell me. You have 3 masters degrees
Well I'm from back in the day scrolls so TOS is and always will be #TheyWhoShallNotBeNamed 🤷‍♂️

And yes I do, thanks for remembering, sadly I've hung up the plumbo belt and grow cows now 😂

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
You tell me. You have 3 masters licenses
Sorry you mistook "masters in plumbing, HVAC/R, and Electrical" as degrees in them instead of licenses.

I don't think they have plumbing masters classes 🤷‍♂️ maybe a fluid dynamics but not plumbing 😂

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
Depends on if we have name tags or not. If we have name tags then people are already going to have their minds made up about each other and it would be a disaster. No name tags, then outside of the couple crazies on here I bet that most would get along all nite, and then be surprised that the person they spent all nite drinking with was their mortal Open scrolls enemy.
I’m not sure if my parole officer will let me leave the house after 6PM.

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
I bet I could match every one of you libs with your screen name. I’m guessing it would be pretty easy, but hell no am I showing up at the Blue Oyster bar to hang out with you fruits.
I bet you 100% percent if politics wasn't brought up you wouldn't know me. And probably think I was one of the "crew" 😂

My cow shit covered cowboy boots, old pliers holster and Duluth TC cargo pants scream lib 😂

You crazy fvcking trumpers are "my people"

Latest posts