ADVERTISEMENT

Huskersnside Sound quality?

HuskerSoCal

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2012
Watching the game online and the sound with the video is full of static and awful. The feed on audio only is clear, but about 10 seconds earlier than video feed, so I can't turn down the video sound and lists to the audio feed while watching the video. Anyone else have the same issue? This is a couple games in a row now. Used to just cut in and out...

Same issue I have. I didn't know if it was on my end. Video is fine but you can't even stand to listen to the audio.

It's absolutely awful. There hasn't been a presentation yet, this year, where the sound was usable. It has either been in and out or scratchy, static filled and un-listenable. Camera work has been awful as well.

The camera operator simply can't follow the action leaving us watching the batter round first base while, off camera, Alvarado is making a great sliding catch for the out. Strangely, Alvarado's catch shows up on the video highlights the next day. Lots of examples of this failure.

I "watched" the game by listening to the audio stream on one computer and then 10 seconds later I caught the video version of the play with another computer and the sound off. Pretty hard watching that way. Love the announcers but I'm not sure what's worse, the B1G plus broadcast with guys who have no clue about baseball, or our guys announcing and static drowning them out. Ugh! Hope they get it right soon!

Go here and tell tech support. You're paying for a premium service and not getting your money's worth. And it's such basic technology anymore that there's no excuse for it being a constant issue.

As for the camera, that's why I quit subscribing years ago. It's really this simple: The camera should follow the ball.

Originally posted by coolonetoo:
Go here and tell tech support. You're paying for a premium service and not getting your money's worth. And it's such basic technology anymore that there's no excuse for it being a constant issue.

As for the camera, that's why I quit subscribing years ago. It's really this simple: The camera should follow the ball.
I entered my complaint thank you. This has been going on for as long as I remember it being offered (what maybe 10+ years now?) does anyone really think its going to get any better? gf grief already

ADVERTISEMENT