ADVERTISEMENT

Huskers will win today

c3o

Graduate Assistant
Apr 24, 2018
556b3180bbca5b6722796afd9d141957.gif

Regardless of the score, every Nebraska player, player parent, coach and fan won today because Nebraska football is back! From a Buckeye fan, thank you to all of the Nebraska coaches, players and fans that pushed to get the season back. I am officially a Nebraska fan and will cheer for Big Red every game that doesn't involve Ohio State. The Nebraska fans I've had the privilege to meet were some of the most passionate and knowledgeable fans I've ever met. Looking forward to when Nebraska is playing in the Big Ten Championship game again. Go Big Red!

I had a great workout this morning.
Omen for a guaranteed win.**

**winning team may vary

Reactions: c3o
We have really good talent too. I guarantee T.O.’s teams didn’t always have the better talent, but they still had talent ( and this team does too). What they did have was a better ‘formula’. That formula gave them confidence and they believed they could beat you. I want to see Scott’s version of that formula today! Hit ‘em in the mouth today. Play smart today. Win today. Go Big Red!

Great post! I live down south and all you hear is Clemson. I am hoping the Buckeye hype is true and they take it to Clemson

LFG !!!

This is a better team this year. God bless you Covid 19!

ADVERTISEMENT