ADVERTISEMENT

Huskers vs Arkansas

I don't see what's so great about Koppel any way. He doesn't throw that hard. Sit slider and give it a ****ing rip.

Good Lord the Hog hitter takes a full swing and the home plate ump has to appeal to first? Where did they find this guy?

Alright here we go. Who is gonna get this shit started? Still only a 4 run game and we have given them all but 1 of them. What? 10 free passes now?

Reactions: yunginsNU2
Outhitting the piggies now.. too bad the walks and questionable strikezone could be the difference maker

So in 30 appearances, Kopps had 5 games where he had more than 2 hits against him. Make that 6 games. We strike out 12 times and give them 10 free passes and still only down 4. Im not much of one for moral victories but this has to be a huge talking point. Spencer looks like he has zero confidence swinging the bat today.

Reactions: yunginsNU2
Just like football! The refs suck, the other team won just because of our mistakes, and our main pitcher (quarterback) sucks and had a bad night. I suppose the coach sucked too! It could certainly not be that the best team just flat out won. Look at the bright side, football season is right around the corner!

Reactions: oldjar07
Hopefully we dont lose Max for too long..He is an absolute beast both on defense and at the plate

Just like football! The refs suck, the other team won just because of our mistakes, and our main pitcher (quarterback) sucks and had a bad night. I suppose the coach sucked too! It could certainly not be that the best team just flat out won. Look at the bright side, football season is right around the corner!
I dont think anyone here said we lost the way you said..or are making excuses. Its looking for silver linings in a tough loss.. and unless your a fan of michigan or maryland you really dont have ANY skin in the game cause I know your no nebraska fan so beat it

How did Iowa do in their regional?

Can't score a single run and beat the #1 team in the country in their own crib.

Arky threw a bunch of junk at us. Fast ball vs anything else had to be 20/80.

Tomorrow is another day. GBR.

You shouldn’t comment when you didn’t even watch the game all what is mentioned is Kopps had a more generous strike zone and it did look like our strike zone was much smaller…

Nobody is disputing that the best team didn’t win.. Arkansas deserve their #1 ranking… You need to get a hold of Kevin Warren so Ioway would have a better chance at making the NCAA tournament….

ADVERTISEMENT