ADVERTISEMENT

Huskers vs Arkansas

Reverse psychology is what Im going with. It worked last night with all the bashing. Just need the "is Frost coaching this team again" comment and I would be much more at ease with this game.
Truth is what you should go with. Good for the boys keeping this within 2 at this point, but theres a lot of fat people yelling wooooo piggg soooooooiiieeeeee in our near future.

• Haha
Reactions: EastOregonHusker
The way this game has gone all night.. to be only down 2 at this point this game is far from over but dont let us stop your defeatest attitude

The way this game has gone all night.. to be only down 2 at this point this game is far from over but dont let us stop your defeatest attitude
Well I certainly hope I’m wrong. Being down 2 is impressive considering how outclassed we are.

Outclassed lol no just you bud..# huskerfanwhenwinning1414
You really dont think Arkansas is a superior team?
Its like saying I’m not a husker fan since I think Ohio State outclasses our football team. It’s true.

No i dont think they are superior...definately not in a different class. These guys or anyone in baseball right now are beatable on any given night.. im just glad this team doesnt feel the same way you do.. Mr. Realist

No i dont think they are superior...definately not in a different class. These guys or anyone in baseball right now are beatable on any given night.. im just glad this team doesnt feel the same way you do.. Mr. Realist
Ok, since you dont think Arkansas is a superior team then you dont have a clue. And if we lose you’ll be sure to be upset with the team and bolt, correct? Being beat by a team that isnt superior? (#1 team in the nation...)

Promise I am not trying to be Bolt hater but you have to question that pitching change after Bunz performance lately

Dude this all started cuz your dumass saif it was game over down 3-1 bot 6... all I said is its not over why dont you sit this one out... or im sure you will be around all night touting how right you were that ark won... sleep it off or go beat your dog

Reactions: donahues17
Dude this all started cuz your dumass saif it was game over down 3-1 bot 6... all I said is its not over why dont you sit this one out... or im sure you will be around all night touting how right you were that ark won... sleep it off or go beat your dog
You have some issues, that’s obvious. You really made yourself look like an idiot and an ass over nothing. Arkansas is simply better than we are. You always this way?

Man, you have to think with a team like Arkansas and an underdog like NU... you can’t give up free runs/bases like this. I would almost rather have them hit a few bombs than allow 9 walks. At least make them work for it

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Seems they dont want to pitch to any of these guys (cant really blame them) but at some point you have to go and and let your defense work. Offense needs to light a fire this next at bat.

The good news is that even if Nebraska loses they still have a chance....it's 12% according to that graphic they just posted.

As a caveat, Arkansas lost 3 straight in mid-March, so it's not impossible to get to these guys. They're clearly the best in baseball this year, though.

Having only 1 hit in the game is definitely not going to get the job done.

This ump wants the ball to he set on a tee for Arkansas hitters. Wonder how much he has on the game? Looks like someone from the dugout was getting in his ear though.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
The good news is that even if Nebraska loses they still have a chance....it's 12% according to that graphic they just posted.

As a caveat, Arkansas lost 3 straight in mid-March, so it's not impossible to get to these guys. They're clearly the best in baseball this year, though.

I would say ND looks like the best team in baseball right now.

I told you guys how rigged an arky regional is. This is nothing compared to what I saw a few years ago.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT