ADVERTISEMENT

Huskers v Rutgers BB

LOL...NU has not scored since tying the game with 2 minutes left. Clowns.

Later, Tim Miles. You won’t survive this sh1t show.

Reactions: H8FULLGR8
I am done with this team for the rest of the year.. cant stand to watch this team.. bunch of solo artists. I wont watch again

Reactions: SC_'sker
We have perhaps the most experienced starting lineup in the entire country, and they were all 4 or 5 star recruits out of high school.

With the right coach, this would be at minimum a Sweet 16 caliber team.

Worst star complex resides right here.

Stop talking about recruits and how “good” they may be people. Miles has enough talent right now and probably more talent than he will in sometime and he’s 3-5 in the Big Ten and his record against quality opponents is abysmal...again.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
We got severely out worked by an inferior team. We have never rebounded well under Miles. You look around the rim during a missed shot and it’s all the other team under there. Such a joke that we are the most senior team in the conference. No fundamentals being taught whatsoever.

This is the same bs that we went through with Terran Petteway. When he was off, we lost. Palmer has been terrible lately. We’re losing. Years later, surprise surprise, there is still no offenseive gameplan.

Reactions: scarletred
I have been a supporter of Miles until that Minnesota game. Bunch of seniors on this team, we should not be like this on the road. No excuse. A good coach , does not let a senior team get beat like this. No fire on this team, just bad basketball.

Our offense is what kills us. We pass the ball around the perimeter for 15 seconds then shoot a terrible shot. When people blame Miles this is what they’re talking about. When we are draining those terrible shots we look good, but it’s all a mirage.

Very disappointing loss, I’m nervous Miles is going to lose the confidence of his players.

Also, I’m sick of hearing opposing coaches say, “Nebraska’s a really good team”. No we are not, & I should eat crow for posting those quotes from Izzo after MSU beat us.

Honestly did not even watch this game, but anybody who has ever played or coached basketball could tell you this is like watching a pickup game team. No discipline, no plan...no idea what offense we ran. Just don’t get what Miles is coaching. I thought at times the defense actually looked pretty good, but must not have been the case tonight.

Our offense is what kills us. We pass the ball around the perimeter for 15 seconds then shoot a terrible shot. When people blame Miles this is what they’re talking about. When we are draining those terrible shots we look good, but it’s all a mirage.

Very disappointing loss, I’m nervous Miles is going to lose the confidence of his players.

Also, I’m sick of hearing opposing coaches say, “Nebraska’s a really good team”. No we are not, & I should eat crow for posting those quotes from Izzo after MSU beat us.

To be fair, Izzo has fluffed up a lot of coaches in the B1G who eventually went on to get fired. I think it's his way of trying to keep beating them like a drum without having to deal with a possible better successor.

Looks to me like Miles has lost the team...

I don't see 21 wins, therefore no tournament and I'd expect Miles to be shown the door

Looks to me like Miles has lost the team...

I don't see 21 wins, therefore no tournament and I'd expect Miles to be shown the door

That has been the narrative since the season started...

TM, shit or get off the pot..

This is the same bs that we went through with Terran Petteway. When he was off, we lost. Palmer has been terrible lately. We’re losing. Years later, surprise surprise, there is still no offenseive gameplan.

I can't put this all on palmer. He had a below avg game but roby did nothing. Allen did very little, cope didn't do a thing in the 2h, and watson was just so so. I still dont see why smith and nana cant get some more minutes so our main 5 aren't playing 35 plus min every night. Both of them give us some size at guard and should help rebounding.

Reactions: huskerfan1414

Doc Sadler was the best coach in the Big 12 based on some opposing coaches quotes. Do you not remember what others said about Riley?

Proof is in the pudding and Miles pudding is poopy flavored.

Reactions: grayhairedfreak
ADVERTISEMENT