ADVERTISEMENT

Huskers @Stanford

It's California. They are busy getting in line for their 12th Covid booster all while double masking and dodging the homeless drug addicts and heroin needles.

You forgot keeping there eyes on the ground to keep from stepping in a pile of human feces.

c670ec02d1123cf57a7fcebebbafcafdcf96315c.gif

There are no seniors on this team, so John is going to have to move some players along to bring in any recruits at all.
Yep. I can think of 2 or 3. Not going to name names. I think we played 9 different players against Stanford

Yep. Love Jackson and Choboy. Maggie has at least gotten in a few games, and also plays basketball. I don't think Hayden has played at all yet.
Everyone has played except Caroline Jurevicius. I think they are trying to redshirt her. Volleyball gets 12 scholarships so yeah somethings gotta give. Also think Mendelsons count against volleyball.

I would say Orr, Kubik and Mendelson going to basketball
Agreed on those 3. His starters are all premier players, no real weaknesses. I think they’ve played so much club volleyball against top competition that going up against veteran teams is no big deal. They are like the husker football teams of old. They expect to win every match.

I doubt cook needs to look at the portal unless someone amazing is available

Agreed on those 3. His starters are all premier players, no real weaknesses. I think they’ve played so much club volleyball against top competition that going up against veteran teams is no big deal. They are like the husker football teams of old. They expect to win every match.

I doubt cook needs to look at the portal unless someone amazing is available
Plus they've all played together on the junior national team including Merritt. I think that was one reason she came here.

Reactions: drubendall
Batenhorst didn't play and has not seen much court time this far. She took on a big role at the
end of last season when Knuckles went down. These freshmen must be animals.

Sun didn't play much her senior year, Cook puts the best players on the floor.

At least we could score running the option. The Option would not be worse that what we are doing today!!!! We are horrible on Offense.

My best guess is different court surface, but only a guess.
Stanford looked to be playing on a shared basketball court. As other poster pointed out maybe just trying to stop court burn. Somone else might know the difference between what the home court is compared to Stanford

It's California. They are busy getting in line for their 12th Covid booster all while double masking and dodging the homeless drug addicts and heroin needles.
I have not been to Palo Alto for over 50 years, but it used to be great. My father had a co-worker who owned a cool house there. Hey, when you are in the 5th grade, and you think a house is cool you know it had to be something.

Nothing better than beating Stanford. The Husker women were great. I think Stanford grads more than any other college alumni, including Ivy Leagues schools, think they are hot stuff.

Hey, when I was waiting for my flight to Denver at the Spokane airport last Thursday, I got to talking to two people who were also going to the game. One gentleman was originally from Scottsbluff. Does John Cook own a home in the Driggs, Idaho area? It is just over the hill from Jackson, Wyoming. This native of Scottsbluff goes on to tell me his parents own a home there near Cook's house and Cook told this guy's dad that this was his last year. Is this new news, old news or made-up news?

Hey, when I was waiting for my flight to Denver at the Spokane airport last Thursday, I got to talking to two people who were also going to the game. One gentleman was originally from Scottsbluff. Does John Cook own a home in the Driggs, Idaho area? It is just over the hill from Jackson, Wyoming. This native of Scottsbluff goes on to tell me his parents own a home there near Cook's house and Cook told this guy's dad that this was his last year. Is this new news, old news or made-up news?

Yes Coach Cook owns a ranch out by Grand Targhee in Wyoming. But I doubt he would tell his neighbors about his retirement plans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT