ADVERTISEMENT

Huskers should give RB Josh Snyder a look see

ColoRed7

Nov 3, 2003
Columbine just denied mighty Cherry Creek a 5-peat in the Colorado 5A football championship game 28-14. Josh Snyder rushed for 128 yards and had a 98 yard kickoff return for 226 all purpose yards and 3 touchdowns. Snyder stands 5’11” with a 405 lb squat, 260 lb bench and 4.5 speed. Numbers courtesy the Denver Post. He has offers from Colorado School of Mines and Western Colorado but no D1 schools. Reminds me of another white guy in smaller version 5’8” Danny Woodhead who Nebraska spurned only to excel at Chadron State and in the NFL. Snyder should be considered at least as a preferred walk on.

Sounds like a player who will be productive and successful where he goes. Take a flyer on him.

Wonder why D1 offers haven’t come in yet for him?

D1 offers are likely on the way. The Denver Post was sure giving him the love. BTW, he has a 4.5 GPA.

Sounds like a player who will be productive and successful where he goes. Take a flyer on him.

Wonder why D1 offers haven’t come in yet for him?
Those size numbers are generous but the strength and speed are legit. Good player that doesn’t project to P5.

Those size numbers are generous but the strength and speed are legit. Good player that doesn’t project to P5.
I’ll defer to guys who are closer to the field than me but seems worth an investigation to see what drops him down to G5 at best.

Thanks D

Reactions: huskerfan66
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT