ADVERTISEMENT

Huskers open up 2 point Dog against Gophers

Whisky aint that good, especially if yesterday’s Iowa shows up.

Wisconsin better hope that Delaney makes a phone call to Kirk Ferentz to let him know that the conference expects Iowa to lose in order for Wisconsin to get to the playoff!

Or maybe Delaney makes a phone call to Paul Chryst and tells him you better f'ing win!

Maybe Vegas knows that Delaney already made that phone call!

Reactions: newAD
Wisconsin better hope that Delaney makes a phone call to Kirk Ferentz to let him know that the conference expects Iowa to lose in order for Wisconsin to get to the playoff! ( for Delaney makes a phone call to Paul Chryst and tells him you better f'ing win)

No worries the game is in Madison.

Wisconsin better hope that Delaney makes a phone call to Kirk Ferentz to let him know that the conference expects Iowa to lose in order for Wisconsin to get to the playoff!

Or maybe Delaney makes a phone call to Paul Chryst and tells him you better f'ing win!

Maybe the refs who worked the Wisky game in Lincoln will be there. The ones who almost never saw a hold by Wisky’s OL or DB’s.

Wow. Week to week crazy.

Dog to Minnesota is just heart breaking. Wow
Damn straight, bro, but being dog is not nearly as bad as losing to this rubbish > http://www.startribune.com/michigan...hird-weather-delay-of-the-season/455287143/#1 Check out the fan support in those comments! The worst part about losing, will be watching their lil coach whirly bird, AKA Brewster in a Boat, convulsing all over the field like a monkey trying to finger $u*k a football as he--and the 500 remaining delusional goofer fans in the stands--celebrates his huge win over Jerry Tagge and Johnny Rogers Huskers!!

5 games in a row as underdogs. Wow. Has that ever happen? I know we opened as a pick 'em with NW but we ended up an underdog. Hell I think we we were underdogs in our bye week. This is the worst season of husker football in my life time.

And it's obviously going to be 7 weeks straight of being an underdog.

I hope they both lose
Yep, we are now reduced to a fan base who get our only satisfaction from watching other hated teams lose. I went to ASU-Colorado game last Saturday and watching ASU run the ball down CU’s throat in the fourth quarter. It was a thing of beauty, the way we used to beat CU fifteen + years ago when we had the Pipeline.

You were born after 2007?

As PeliniTheCrutch stated, IMO this season is worse than 2007. We did not lose to a non Power 5 conference school in 2007. We have no blowout wins this season. We were never ranked this season & we were ranked half the season in 2007. We were actually 4-1 at one point in 2007 with the lone lose to the #1 team @ the time. We've only had a winning record this season after week one.

There has never been a optimism for this team since the season started. At least in 2007, we were all excited for a few weeks. This teams been awful since game one, when we almost lost to another non Power 5 team at the last second. Our offense could at least score in 2007. It was our defense that sucked. This year, it's both sides of the ball.

Obviously 2007 was awful and it pains me to say this season is worse, but IMO it is. At least 2007 was bit of a roller coaster. This season, we never got off of the ground.

Hightlight of 2007: 3-0 ranked #14 going into a match-up with USC. Game day was in Lincoln.

Highlight of 2017. A) come back win against Purdue or B) taking the lead against Wisconsin for a split second before they beat the crap out of us.

Hmm. You tell me which sounds better?

Wow. Minny is 1-5 in conference. My how Husker football has fallen.

Really hope you guys make a home run hire with the next coach.

Reactions: BigRedLegion
As PeliniTheCrutch stated, IMO this season is worse than 2007. We did not lose to a non Power 5 conference school in 2007. We have no blowout wins this season. We were never ranked this season & we were ranked half the season in 2007. We were actually 4-1 at one point in 2007 with the lone lose to the #1 team @ the time. We've only had a winning record this season after week one.

There has never been a optimism for this team since the season started. At least in 2007, we were all excited for a few weeks. This teams been awful since game one, when we almost lost to another non Power 5 team at the last second. Our offense could at least score in 2007. It was our defense that sucked. This year, it's both sides of the ball.

Obviously 2007 was awful and it pains me to say this season is worse, but IMO it is. At least 2007 was bit of a roller coaster. This season, we never got off of the ground.

Hightlight of 2007: 3-0 ranked #14 going into a match-up with USC. Game day was in Lincoln.

Highlight of 2017. A) come back win against Purdue or B) taking the lead against Wisconsin for a split second before they beat the crap out of us.

Good points. :mad:

They do not put too much into Big Red. I guess I don't either after making money betting against big red. I hope we pull it out and beat them, cause my brother in law in minny is bragging and making his point for minny. I told him ,give me 3 and i will take it. So sad to be taking points, but if it puts green in my pockets.
What do you all think.?

Not sure either of these teams have much to brag about, but I do think Nebraska wins outright Saturday.

Only if Lee does't have 3 interceptions like he did last week..

The last one lost the game to certain extent....

Dumb play calling o_O.

Reactions: headcard
"We finally got Nebraska right where we want them...off the schedule." - Lou Holtz, Minnesota coach, 1985

Ahhhh Hayden Fry from Iowa said this after the 1982 game not Lou Holt.

I saw that on one of those page-per-day desktop calendars, one that was all sports quotes. Those are pretty reliable sources.

Wait there are still ppl who haven't realised this season is worse than 07?

Spinner went yard with this one.

Yep, we are now reduced to a fan base who get our only satisfaction from watching other hated teams lose. I went to ASU-Colorado game last Saturday and watching ASU run the ball down CU’s throat in the fourth quarter. It was a thing of beauty, the way we used to beat CU fifteen + years ago when we had the Pipeline.
I remember when we would only pay attention to the national scene. Trying to get a chance at a national title in a bowl game. Now Wisconsin is doing that and we're doing, well whatever we do. Mostly bicker.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT