ADVERTISEMENT

Huskers Open as 4 Point 'Dogs @MSU

Top Gun I made a thread yesterday buddy about the spread..
oops! I missed it. mods pls merge with scarlet's, thanks!

sidenote - like either side? my initial thought is tease NU up to +10.5, but we'll see what the line does through the week

oops! I missed it. mods pls merge with scarlet's, thanks!

sidenote - like either side? my initial thought is tease NU up to +10.5, but we'll see what the line does through the week
That is not a bad tease.

I did not see the totals yet but this game could be played in the 20's

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
I'd guessed 3.5

going to be a slobber knocker in east lansing

this game is gigantic for us
We know Nebraska will have more penalties (especially at critical junctures), turnovers, and dramatically worse Special Teams. They also know how to get sacks via different odd looks against Nebraska's poorly coached OL.

I don't see MSU scoring 35 points unless Nebraska turns the ball over multiple times, which we have been known to do.

Martinez on the road in a hostile environment is good for a couple turnovers imo and our QB Thorne has zero so far.

I do think it will be a grinder type game to feel it out and then MSU slowly builds and lead and gets Martinez to force a few passes.

I could see like 14-10 at half.

man I hope you didn't just put a jinx on us....
raw

We know Nebraska will have more penalties (especially at critical junctures), turnovers, and dramatically worse Special Teams. They also know how to get sacks via different odd looks against Nebraska's poorly coached OL.
you should take all the money you won on the Coastal Carolina lock of a bet you made and put it on MSU!

• Haha
Reactions: headcard
Martinez on the road in a hostile environment is good for a couple turnovers imo and our QB Thorne has zero so far.

I do think it will be a grinder type game to feel it out and then MSU slowly builds and lead and gets Martinez to force a few passes.

I could see like 14-10 at half.
Because Oklahoma was not a hostile road environment? Outside of an OUT OF THIS WORLD catch by that defender, he played pretty flawless..

Reactions: SkerInCo
Because Oklahoma was not a hostile road environment? Outside of an OUT OF THIS WORLD catch by that defender, he played pretty flawless..
One game sample size. I’m using his entire career as my sample size.

Maybe he’s turned a corner.

One game sample size. I’m using his entire career as my sample size.

Maybe he’s turned a corner.
I am not sure you are using his entire career. 16 career road games, 11 INTs, 7 of 16 games he had zero picks. Only 3 of the 16 did he have multiple picks and he actually won one of those games.

I am not sure you are using his entire career. 16 career road games, 11 INTs, 7 of 16 games he had zero picks. Only 3 of the 16 did he have multiple picks and he actually won one of those games.
to be fair, he said turnovers, not INTs

we're all well aware of his fumbling issues, regardless of setting

He had some really nice completions last week. But it’s the easy misses with the off target receptions that kill me. some of his completions could go for many more yards if he put the ball in the right spot.

Actually think we win this one, but I also thought OU was going to prison rape us so my opinion is pretty useless

Reactions: Anegada1
If Ole Miss is now a solid team
and Arkansas is for real the SEC West is an absolute meat grinder.
Wouldn’t that be turning the football world upside down for a year. Im not sure about the Hogs, but regardless, i don’t think either program has the staying power to roll forward for years. But it would be a treat to see someone poop in Alabama’s pool for a year or two.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT