ADVERTISEMENT

Huskers only program in the country to rank top 10

• Thread starter anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
  • Start date
A

anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi

Attendance-wise in football and basketball in the country. And pretty bad products to watch.

Attendance-wise in football and basketball in the country. And pretty bad products to watch.
Yep; Nebraska went 6-1 in Lincoln last year. I cannot believe all those ticket holders even bothered to show up.

Yep; Nebraska went 6-1 in Lincoln last year. I cannot believe all those ticket holders even bothered to show up.
To be fair, the games weren't all that great. Other than the nail biter with McNeese and the one loss the other games were double digit blowouts.

Basketball was more fun the previous year; the football home experience is special. Our fans are special; recruits and current players feed off the energy. Not sure whats going on in the BB program, but Miles is working hard. We will keep showing up and help bring the team back.
I am very disappointed in our away game record over the last years; not that much over .500; doesn't fit our abilities. We should dramatically improve this with new coaches; home losses should be rare. We will have staff and player suggestion rising up, on in game adjustments; which will be considered. I believe we will have better options and leadership game planned on the road.

NU also ranked 10th in baseball at just under 4,000 per game.

No, I did. That is pretty clear.

i·ro·ny (ī′rə-nē, ī′ər-)

noun

3. a literary technique, originally used in Greek tragedy, by which the full significance of a character's words or actions are clear to the audience or reader although unknown to the character.

Reactions: Bugeater
i·ro·ny (ī′rə-nē, ī′ər-)

noun

3. a literary technique, originally used in Greek tragedy, by which the full significance of a character's words or actions are clear to the audience or reader although unknown to the character.
Poor Mel. So hurt from past feelings of anger. Run along now.

Our fans deserve better performances in all 3 sports. It's time to stop sucking as an athletic department. 4 points scored in the Director's Cup is embarrassingly bad.

Fans have two choices go and push for improvement or don't go and push for changes to get improvement. You're a fan you want the team to do well.

Don't know what you are smoking but Ohio State puts 106k plus 20k in the stadiums and arenas.
Link? i didn't think so

Don't know what you are smoking but Ohio State puts 106k plus 20k in the stadiums and arenas.
Link? i didn't think so

Bro chill out. It's very possible that both teams are in the top 10, considering in order to have a top 10, you would need 10 schools, and although Ohio State is a great institution, they still only account for one.

For cripes sake, you just won the National Title, why are you so uppity right now? Sit back and enjoy the ride man.

Link? i didn't think so

RollingLaughI just can't stop laughing at this response. It's already made my day worth getting up so early to witness. You've buoyed my spirits, you easily excitable impetuous young man.

Dope takes statement as a personal affront to his favorite program because dope doesn't stop to think that a Top 10 list requires a minimum of 10 participants. Golden...just golden..

Reactions: GretnaShawn
Guys, I hear what you both are saying, but the OP says Nebraska is only school in top ten for attendance in both sports.

This isn't a top ten list, just that Nebraska is top ten in attendance for both sports and no one else can claim that.

That said, superpup sure made my day asking for a link after linkgate this last week... :)

Link? i didn't think so

Do you have a link that Ohio St was top 10 in basketball att? I didn't think so. My guess is you won't be back to comment in this thread.

Guys, I hear what you both are saying, but the OP says Nebraska is only school in top ten for attendance in both sports.

This isn't a top ten list, just that Nebraska is top ten in attendance for both sports and no one else can claim that.

That said, superpup sure made my day asking for a link after linkgate this last week... :)

Yes, you are correct sir. I stand corrected...but it was still fun to see the Buckeye get streaming mad that they weren't included in the list.

Wow this thread is pure gold from start to finish! Having Buckeye fan wander in here was like a firework grand finale. Just awesome! RollingLaugh

ADVERTISEMENT