ADVERTISEMENT

Huskers just throttling SE Louisiana

HuskersMan34

Junior
Nov 17, 2014
As have been their other wins, we're supposed to win big, but it's nice to see them come out and play hard like this, especially since they didn't look that good against Delaware State.

These should be our regular uniforms.

Nice to see Tai and Benny making some shots. Hopefully they can do it against teams with a pulse as well. Also wondering where these half-court offensive sets were last year. We're actually moving the ball and setting screens this year.

Nice to see Tai and Benny making some shots. Hopefully they can do it against teams with a pulse as well. Also wondering where these half-court offensive sets were last year. We're actually moving the ball and setting screens this year.

I friggin love these uniforms. But about the game, I wonder if Tai Webster played so well internationally because of lack of opposing talent. I could be wrong but he plays so well against teams like this, but not against the upper-tier teams? GBR, looking good tonight.

This is the only team that has worn the actual school colors.

A lot od bright spots on this team. They will outperform last year's team. Petteway ended up as a liability last year as he often took over which led to the rest of the team standin standing around. Pitch really got disinterested last year.

This team will knock off its share of B1G teams this season.

I think the international game they get more space, the defense can't be so hands on, so his game shines, slashing to the rim

I still have some hope for Tai. He's a good defender and can be a good role player if he takes care of the ball on offense. I don't see Fuller or Jacobson getting many minutes come conference season, however. They seem like good guys but are majorly lacking athleticism and will get killed on defense against good teams.

Really like our freshman nucleus of Morrow, Watson, and McVeigh. Add Roby, Horne, and hopefully another big or 2 and the future is exciting.

Reactions: maplesyrup95
Good Lord, they just grab a couple idiots off the street for refs? We'd be in triple digits right now if these idiots called then for even a third of the fouls they've been committing. And quit calling crap fouls on the other end.

On a side note, I noticed Illinois is 1-3 right now and their schedule has arguably been easier than ours overall. I know there were a lot of people who were made Groce went to Illinois. I wasn't sold on him. I'll be honest and say I wasn't sold on Miles either but Illinois looks to be going in the opposite direction as us

Good Lord, they just grab a couple idiots off the street for refs? We'd be in triple digits right now if these idiots called then for even a third of the fouls they've been committing. And quit calling crap fouls on the other end.
The refs can tell SE LA did not belong on the same floor as a Big Ten team. The refs were trying to help them out.

ADVERTISEMENT