ADVERTISEMENT

Huskers just got better

Waiting for yorocco to question this one next...

I for one am extremely happy with this get!

Jefferson looks like a middle linebacker to me - a guy who can be pretty solid in run support but not necessarily rush the passer or cover running backs out of the backfield. His highlight tape kinda reminds me of Phillip Dillard only maybe a little bit more raw. I think he's a player that is going to need at least a year of development before he is ready to play in the B1G conference to get more explosive and learn technique. Overall, I think he's an intriguing prospect with plenty of room to develop into a good player.

Reactions: Redblood23
Waiting for yorocco to question this one next...

I for one am extremely happy with this get!
The blotards are already claiming OU booted him.... those "Husker" fans will be along soon with the spin.

Reactions: timnsun
I-love-it-when-a-plan-comes-together.jpg

Seems like a really good get. I like his speed at linebacker with good size. He seems like a good Big Ten fit.

This moves us up the ladder a bit in terms of team rankings. We are #40 now but we are much higher at #33 in terms of average stars. Hopefully more good news to come.

Reactions: timnsun
Seems like a really good get. I like his speed at linebacker with good size. He seems like a good Big Ten fit.

This moves us up the ladder a bit in terms of team rankings. We are #40 now but we are much higher at #33 in terms of average stars. Hopefully more good news to come.

247 sports has us now at 33.

What do you make of him transitioning to DE? Is that a stretch or his natural progression?

He will have to develop to become an every down DE but he could step on campus next year and be an effective pass rusher.

Should probably redshirt but Nebraska could use him on obvious passing situations next year. Extremely explosive has the strength now.

The blotards are already claiming OU booted him.... those "Husker" fans will be along soon with the spin.
Don't get mad buttercup when someone is trying to be honest with you. OU stopped talking to him in Sept. He wasn't what they wanted. Be happy for yourselves. And GL against....Indiana is it? Next season?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT