ADVERTISEMENT

Huskers - Indy hoops

Typical Nebraska scoring drought. Seems like those usually include a ton of Verge driving against 2-3 defenders and NOT finding the open guy. Plus Bryce is just missing everything.

Verge needs to sit the bench the rest of this game. He makes 3 bad plays for every good play he makes.

Reactions: mgbreis
Can someone tell our guys to get in the lane and shot fake instead of throwing up random bullshit?

The last 5 minutes the other three guys should've just stayed on the defensive end of the court, Bryce and Verge playing selfish basketball and can't hit water from a boat.

I don't think this "Launch up a contested 3 pointer" offense is working. We're 1-for-14 from outside.

College officiating is such a mystery to me sometimes. They let guys jump on each other's backs, body up shooters, dive into each other’s legs on lose balls and then call hand checks 30 feet from the basket.

brandon-rodgers-eyes.gif

Nebraska is weak. I'd say every player needs to add some muscle/weight. B1G Ten will be brutal for them.

The hype seems really...strange, at this point, anyway.

Agree. Briedenbach is taking minutes away from Andre. Not sure why, unless they can run more sets with him to get shots for the other guys. He certainly hasn’t earned the minutes he has played. And it is beginning to irritate me how Briedenbach always raises his hands and complains about every call.

Reactions: scarletred
It’s why I have two TV’s..

This team couldn’t hit the broadside of a barn today from 3..
You can not win in today's game if you shoot 15% from 3. I have to think that that OT road game earlier in the week took too much out of their legs.

ADVERTISEMENT