ADVERTISEMENT

Huskers could land former Top 50 (43rd overall) basketball player in 6’6 SG Charles O’Bannon Jr...

It’s sad the way our basketball program isn’t held as high as our football program is. Or at the least a higher up.

Last edited:
He has good genes, but his stats at USC are terrible. His career FG% at USC was 17%. He had more turnovers than points this season.

I don't think the Huskers lead for him, either. He has scheduled visits to Georgetown and TCU, but not Nebraska. The JUCO commitment yesterday may have changed things.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thrasher31
I don't necessarily think another wing is a priority. A PG, specifically Carter Whitt (21 HS kid they're getting an OV set up and trying to get to reclassify to 2020 class) should be the priority I believe every other position is locked up for next year now. Just need a PG.

Reactions: baseball31ne
I don't necessarily think another wing is a priority. A PG, specifically Carter Whitt (21 HS kid they're getting an OV set up and trying to get to reclassify to 2020 class) should be the priority I believe every other position is locked up for next year now. Just need a PG.

Hunter Sallis from Millard North? He’s only a Jr though. I heard a few months ago HCFH was on in on going after him, but that was before KU offered him. That kid is fun to watch.

Charles O’Bannon Jr. is leaving USC and his transfer designation is down to TCU, Georgetown and the Huskers...and the SOUNDS of things the Husker may lead for O’Bannon Jr. I’d love to add this 6’6 SG to the roster. Keep loading that talent up Hoiberg. GBR

Yes, would be nice,. Are there big men recruits sitting out this year with potential? Next year should be much improved. Does O'Bannon have to sit out a year?

Something tells me that’s over with. He loves his Huskers...he just didn’t feel the love he felt he deserved anymore from Hoiberg. If Fred gets on it and starts showing him the Husker love and works it...we will get him back.

I think you are referencing Williams and if so, Nebraska will not be re-recruiting him. I don’t think this staff was sad to see him go.

Agree that PG has to be a top priority. Husker BB with Cam Mack at the position at least gives us a chance when everyone is clicking. The Rutgers game when Mack went out with the injury revealed there is no back-up PG.

Agree that PG has to be a top priority. Husker BB with Cam Mack at the position at least gives us a chance when everyone is clicking. The Rutgers game when Mack went out with the injury revealed there is no back-up PG.

And there's no guarantee Mack will be back next year. He's showing up in the latest NBA mock draft as a 2nd round pick. Apparently, his mom is battling cancer and he wants to go pro as soon as possible.

Too bad you don’t have him for tonight’s game against Iowa. The Huskers are gonna need all the help they can get. Iowa covers the spread with ease tonight at PBA.

Reactions: SomedayHusker
Too bad you don’t have him for tonight’s game against Iowa. The Huskers are gonna need all the help they can get. Iowa covers the spread with ease tonight at PBA.

Biff currently getting boofed by his consoling partner as his tears flow. :(

Reactions: HuskerDana
Man you're a fvcking moron. Please keep posting, hilarious!

Reactions: HuskerDana

Hey douche bag how did your horn blowing work out? Now go F yourself! #GBR

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT