ADVERTISEMENT

Huskers coming to Iowa City

Sep 20, 2021
Greetings and Happy Thanksgiving. Any Husker fans coming to Iowa City on Friday are welcome to our tailgater on the sixth floor of the new Courtyard Marriott directly across from Kinnick on Melrose. It is free to get in and other games on the TV, cash bar, and cash food bar. I have six great Husker friends and they will be there along with 400 or 500 hundred others. Yes there are Hawkeye fans and Huskers who actually respect and like each other.

Safe travels!

Classy Hawkeye, and thank you.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and here's hoping for an exciting game on Friday 🍻.

I have a friend who was born in Iowa but has lived in Nebraska most of her life. She wears a shirt every year for this game with both school's colors which says 'I Refuse To Choose.'
🤣👍

Last edited:
As much as I love trash talking Iowa fans, this is awesome. I also have a guy I work with that is an Iowa fan. Awesome dude. Good luck on Friday, though we really really need this win :D.

Greetings and Happy Thanksgiving. Any Husker fans coming to Iowa City on Friday are welcome to our tailgater on the sixth floor of the new Courtyard Marriott directly across from Kinnick on Melrose. It is free to get in and other games on the TV, cash bar, and cash food bar. I have six great Husker friends and they will be there along with 400 or 500 hundred others. Yes there are Hawkeye fans and Huskers who actually respect and like each other.

Safe travels!
Same to you your family, hopefully we can make it a competitive game. Jmo I think both sides trash talk but would shake hands and have a drink together after the game

Same to you your family, hopefully we can make it a competitive game. Jmo I think both sides trash talk but would shake hands and have a drink together after the game
I have a Husker/Hawkeye party every year. I'm a huge Husker fan. But have lots of Hawkeye friends. It's always a blast.

As in most "message board" worlds, the fans in person are much more respectful of each other than here on the interwebs...
Peace and Happy Thanksgiving to all! Good Luck Friday. I hope you have fun if you are traveling to Iowa City. (Just not too much fun!!)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT