ADVERTISEMENT

Huskers chances against Bluejays

Like I said-- they cheat, and they have a racist coach. I also know too many Creighton fans who are egotistical beyond belief. That includes a Creighton law school grad who believed she was better than me because "her law school professor told her she was". Yes-- they deserve it.
You have no clue about Coach Mac. Just some butt hurt high school drop out who wants people to think he knows what he is talking about. One comment does not define a man.

next year in basketball. Creighton looses a bunch to either transfer portal or draft. Will Fred beat Mac next year?
We play them at home and Creighton loses the majority of their starting five. This is also the first year Fred is returning the bulk of his production. I think we should give Creighton a drubbing next year. Nebrasketball is looking to make a considerable leap next season.

We play them at home and Creighton loses the majority of their starting five. This is also the first year Fred is returning the bulk of his production. I think we should give Creighton a drubbing next year. Nebrasketball is looking to make a considerable leap next season.

Creighton will have a completely new team. All five starters all depart and a new team shall emerge, as free agency arrives to College Basketball for 2021-22.

ADVERTISEMENT