ADVERTISEMENT

Huskers chances against Bluejays

yeah, they loose alot. They also lose a lot. Thing is, Nebraska also has a high rate of turnover.

That said, if the talent plays to expectations on both teams next year, I think Neb wins.

Reactions: Can o' corn
yeah, they loose alot. They also lose a lot. Thing is, Nebraska also has a high rate of turnover.

That said, if the talent plays to expectations on both teams next year, I think Neb wins.
They will make us shoot. If we can’t hit our 3’s loss imo.

Creighton is at the crossroads. They are under NCAA investigation and their coach made racist remarks. Two assistants have left and several players have graduated and/or transferred. Their star recruit de-committed. A bad season or any more bad press and they will throw McDermott under the bus so fast he won't even know what hit him. And they deserve it.

Creighton is at the crossroads. They are under NCAA investigation and their coach made racist remarks. Two assistants have left and several players have graduated and/or transferred. Their star recruit de-committed. A bad season or any more bad press and they will throw McDermott under the bus so fast he won't even know what hit him. And they deserve it.
They deserve it?

They deserve it?
Like I said-- they cheat, and they have a racist coach. I also know too many Creighton fans who are egotistical beyond belief. That includes a Creighton law school grad who believed she was better than me because "her law school professor told her she was". Yes-- they deserve it.

• Wow
Reactions: cidsports
Like I said-- they cheat, and they have a racist coach. I also know too many Creighton fans who are egotistical beyond belief. That includes a Creighton law school grad who believed she was better than me because "her law school professor told her she was". Yes-- they deserve it.
That comment in and of itself does not make one a racist. Have you heard anything else?

Many of the players knew this was the last year of a run. Only Bishop was in line to come back, but I dont blame him one bit, as next year is going to be rough from a rebuilding standpoint.

BTW, For every asshole Creighton fan there is an asshole Husker fan to even it out. Most of the fans on both sides are pretty decent though.

Yeah, you’re a butthurt fella.

Reactions: NorthWillRiseAgain

Did you deserve her?

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
A racist coach? You trolling? Creighton's "leadership" is nothing more than a group of cowardly bitches for suspending him. I will root against those pansies until they give me a reason not to. Oh, and we will be dancin.

Reactions: expclk
That comment in and of itself does not make one a racist. Have you heard anything else?

Many of the players knew this was the last year of a run. Only Bishop was in line to come back, but I dont blame him one bit, as next year is going to be rough from a rebuilding standpoint.

BTW, For every asshole Creighton fan there is an asshole Husker fan to even it out. Most of the fans on both sides are pretty decent though.

For YEARS on this board Husker fans have called out how many, many Creighton fans are assholes, bandwagon fans, just being there for the beer, pompous, etc., and as a Creighton alum and fan, they are absolutely correct.

Not all Creighton fans, of course, and I argued against that view point, but I sit here on my Northwestern tower and shake my head in their general direction and despise the home game atmosphere

Reactions: TheNewNU
I have to say I DO think the body of recent work would say that he cheats, but I don't think for a second he is racist...he made an unfortunate choice of a phrase...if you find OTHER evidence of racism, then that's another thing

McDermott is a great D1 Basketball Head Coach. Creighton yr in yr out has been steady for a long time.
Hoiberg is building it up at Nebraska, it will be a much tougher game for not only Creighton but whoever N plays.
Nebraska first and when N isn't playing i root for Creighton!

I do agree the comment itself does not make one racist. Although it did directly attribute to Creighton losing the prized recruit.

I think we all wish that NU would somehow become something they have NEVER been. But it’s just not in the cards. We have SUCKED for over 100 years. Oh, occasionally we will outperform the odds and be acceptable. (Rare). Last out right league championship (regular season) over 100 years ago. (We did share one in the Big 8) Yes, we won a tournament championship several years back. But we’re drummed out of the BIG DANCE round one. And yes, we won a NIT once. Alowwing the chant. “ WE‘RE #63! I would pin my hopes on Arnold Ziffle becoming mayor of Uehling. Before ANY success that matters in HUSKER BB

How am I reading this. I thought I was blocked. HA HA HA HA HA HA
I’m guessing it’s because there’s a link posted to it? I see your obsession continues, though. Is your life that pathetic you are going to continue messing with someone who’s never done a thing to you? Go play some golf, join a bingo league or something you old fart. The man isn’t messing with you, hell he’s blocked your pathetic a$$. Move on....

Ha ha ha ha ha ha LOSER 🙄

I’m guessing it’s because there’s a link posted to it? I see your obsession continues, though. Is your life that pathetic you are going to continue messing with someone who’s never done a thing to you? Go play some golf, join a bingo league or something you old fart. The man isn’t messing with you, hell he’s blocked your pathetic a$$. Move on....

Ha ha ha ha ha ha LOSER 🙄
You still don't get it. I can see his posts, he chooses not to view mine. The fact that you think that because he blocked me that I don't see what he posts makes me laugh. He even liked your post.

I don't have an obsession with you or your alter egos. I just love to get under your skin. You get all angry and call me old and loser, just encourages me to keep replying to your posts.

Better block me so I can't read your posts. ha ha ha ha

You still don't get it. I can see his posts, he chooses not to view mine. The fact that you think that because he blocked me that I don't see what he posts makes me laugh. He even liked your post.

I don't have an obsession with you or your alter egos. I just love to get under your skin. You get all angry and call me old and loser, just encourages me to keep replying to your posts.

Better block me so I can't read your posts. ha ha ha ha

Are you feeling privilege old man? I don’t think he or many on this board care, to be honest. I’ll give you attention any day of the week, though. Screw it, let’s shoot for all offseason long. Shall we? Screw everyone else on this board. It’s all about you and I. Isn’t that right Tuco?

• Haha
Reactions: saltsdogg
Are you feeling privilege old man? I don’t think he or many on this board care, to be honest. I’ll give you attention any day of the week, though. Screw it, let’s shoot for all offseason long. Shall we? Screw everyone else on this board. It’s all about you and I. Isn’t that right Tuco?
Not you. You are just riding my coattails. It is just all about me, well me and apparently @jlb321

Not you. You are just riding my coattails. It is just all about me.
We all know, it’s all about you. Always has been. Everyone else can go to hell, right Tuco? You are the only important person on this “ free board“. I have known this for years now watching you posts and the way you are.

I tried being decent to you but for some reason my optimism just rubbed you wrong. Truly pathetic to hate on someone over hope, optimism and excitement for a team. Does it make you jealous or what? Truly, is that the issue? Jelly much?

We all know, it’s all about you. Always has been. Everyone else can go to hell, right Tuco? You are the only important person on this “ free board“. I have known this for years now watching you posts and the way you are.

I tried being decent to you but for some reason my optimism just rubbed you wrong. Truly pathetic to hate on someone over hope, optimism and excitement for a team. Does it make you jealous or what? Truly, is that the issue? Jelly much?
Does what make me jealous?

Are you really a pre-teen girl? "Jelly much?"??? I was expecting better from someone with so much hope, optimism and excitement.

Does what make me jealous?

Are you really a pre-teen girl? "Jelly much?"??? I was expecting better from someone with so much hope, optimism and excitement.
You are definitely 200 years old if you think only teenage girls say that. Time to retire that 1980’s PC and move out of your moms basement. P A T H E T I C

Next season we'll find out how good of a coach Mac really is. Replacing all 5 starters and 2 assistant coaches. I hate the Jays as much as the rest of us, but if he continues to have success after this turnover you gotta tip your cap to him.

Important week to root against Creighton. Rocket Watts (Michigan State transfer) is announcing tomorrow and is deciding between Creighton and Depaul. And Top 50 recruit Arthur Kaluma is deciding between Creighton and Arizona soon.

Really really hoping both don't come to Omaha.

• Wow
Reactions: cidsports
Important week to root against Creighton. Rocket Watts (Michigan State transfer) is announcing tomorrow and is deciding between Creighton and Depaul. And Top 50 recruit Arthur Kaluma is deciding between Creighton and Arizona soon.

Really really hoping both don't come to Omaha.
Kaluma will never pick Arizona. They hired an assistant coach from a low major!

ADVERTISEMENT