ADVERTISEMENT

Huskers-Badgers

Heard on the radio that Nebraska's cheerleaders and pep band were simply "not invited", while Hawaii's and Texas A&M's were.

Reactions: TheNewNU
I wonder how many more years Cook will coach. He could probably go another 10 years, but I assume he will want to hand the program over to Dani Busboom sometime.

Louisville doesn't"measure up" to a big ten team but they're making Minnesota work for it

I wonder how many more years Cook will coach. He could probably go another 10 years, but I assume he will want to hand the program over to Dani Busboom sometime.
Hard to say. A bunch of things need to line up. Granted right now Coach Cook would have a ton of pull as to his successor"right now". Who knows when he retires and what the situation would be then, who AD would be then. Would like it to be moos, but as you said 10 years from now, maybe not moos

If moose is around It will be his decision. This won't be another Byrne Osborne scenario

I was hoping that Tamas at Illinois would be. Then I was pretty high on Hildebrand even though he left. Can't blame him good opportunity to move up. He REALLY improved our middle play and a SOLID assistant. Dani is doing good things at Louisville and a homestate favorite. But seriously, right now, if I had to hire a coach I'd throw as much$$ as I could afford at Sheffield. We got Cook, why not Sheffield

Reactions: grayhairedfreak
Cook has a pretty big coaching tree. Busboom is certainly a good candidate to succeed him, but she's one of several.

Reactions: TFrazier
1. Cook isn't going anywhere. 2. This year's team is not there yet. I said months ago that there was no way they would make it to the final four. IMO, they don't have the team leaders that they've had in the past and they make too many unforced errors.

Wisky was truly our kryptonite this season. Way too many unforced errors against a team that good. Now all our focus can turn to Nebrasketball... :cool:

Cook has a pretty big coaching tree. Busboom is certainly a good candidate to succeed him, but she's one of several.
Agreed and personally, I think Cook has had better assistant that Dani. Nothing against her but I thought we got better after she was replaced. Maybe because Cook saw a need in our MB

Reactions: schuele
ADVERTISEMENT