ADVERTISEMENT

Huskers-Badgers

Yeah, we had a run, but the Badgers came back. I'd like to win it all every year. But I think that NU is still rebuilding. You can see the improvement of Lexi and some of the others, from last year. Great coaching. If Cook can pull something out we shall soon find out.

Let's go ladies!

Wisconsin is good, but that was not a good 1st set. Having trouble w their serves? Weird.

I hate watching espn they do no research on Nebraska, ever. Their commentary is always 80 percent the other way.

You'd think that Wisconsin shits gold nuggets. I mean I know they kicked our ass this year, but come on man

Season on the line right here. Find a way to win this set.

Why did NH keep setting JS? Did stivrins hit one ball the last 20 rallies?

Well folks, don't have much to say. We were beat from the opening serve. Lots of struggles. No one stepped up and we were playing reluctant and scared. Go Louisville. I'm sorry I can't stand Hugh mccutchen

Why did NH keep setting JS? Did stivrins hit one ball the last 20 rallies?
Sweet was strong early, but it looked like Wisconsin adjusted and NU just kept going to the well over and over again.

She was originally committed to Nebraska.
Yep. Don't recall if/what was said after sister transferred, but that cost us Molly who was basically the best of the three sisters IMO and would have been a senior this year. Congratulations Coach Sheffield

Three sweeps at the hands of Wisconsin this year. To use the football quote from this season “Unacceptable!”

Karch did not seem impressed by Nebraska’s coaching in this one.

Whats #2?

1*aV6-GaJC8lRdWtRDYnPYow.jpeg

6_5mlPfE_400x400.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT