ADVERTISEMENT

Huskers are back, baby!

I think there is some truth to this though.. we didn't have choir boys on the team during our dominant run in the 90's. I'm ok with it to a certain extent.

Reactions: husker2612
I mean 1 single murder and you are already #3 based on the rules so I don't think the fulmer cup really shows systemic issues. Cannibalism and you are #2 so...I mean any team could sign one cannibal.

Isn't it time to STFU already and focus on the season? The crap talking has gone on all offseason long. And this crap you posted is just stupid. Power 5 teams all over the country have the same issues or issues in some way...some are caught and some aren’t. Don’t play the innocent role. How about this, let’s just focus on the season and act like true college football fans.

Last edited:
Isn't it time to STFU already and focus on the season? The crap talking has gone on all offseason long. And this crap you posted is just stupid. Power 5 teams all over the country have the same issues or issues in some way...some are caught and some aren’t. Don’t play the innocent role. How about this, let’s just focus on the season and act like true college football fans.

You can tell teams are starting to get worried by the visit we're getting. They're getting their excuses built to fall back on.

ADVERTISEMENT