ADVERTISEMENT

Huskers +8 @ Home

spinner4

All-American
Jan 29, 2003
Last time Creighton beat Nova @ Nova, Nebraska also beat a top 25 team @ home. Can Anyone name the team Nebraska beat that day?

Take the Husker + 8 tonight and double your winnings tomorrow on KC

Has Cheatham ever made a shot within 2 feet of the basket? Jeesh dude, make an f'ing layup for once.

Getting pretty tired of watching this team miss layups and free throws.

Reactions: TheNewNU
It would certainly help if they would actually call traveling on Penn State. They walk all over the floor and nothing

It would certainly help if they would actually call traveling on Penn State. They walk all over the floor and nothing

The officiating is so inconsistent, as usual. We are not a good enough team or have any BB history to get the calls.

Huskers have a pattern of absolutely sucking in the first few minutes of the second half. Might be time to mix things up a bit and spend way less time in the locker room. Sitting around for 15 minutes doesn't seem to agree with this group.

Wake me up when next season starts. Can't watch this horseshit any more. A guard dominated team...that can't make an f'ing FT!

Thirty points given up in the first 12 minutes of the second half. Good Lord.

Has Cheatham ever made a shot within 2 feet of the basket? Jeesh dude, make an f'ing layup for once.

Getting pretty tired of watching this team miss layups and free throws.

Dude what are you smoking? He is typically our best finisher...They’re all off today

Dude what are you smoking? He is typically our best finisher...They’re all off today

You've officially lost your mind. Thor, Mac, and Burke finish more often than Cheatham. The guy can't make anything inside 2 ft.

You've officially lost your mind. Thor, Mac, and Burke finish more often than Cheatham. The guy can't make anything inside 2 ft.

lol he is very often the dude at the end of a transition layup, often through a defender. He’s also pump fakes, drives and finishes. He’s a heady player. There’s no way you watch all the games. I do.

Embarrassing performance. I know Fred is the right guy, but this is bullshit getting run out of your own gym.
lol he is very often the dude at the end of a transition layup, often through a defender. He’s also pump fakes, drives and finishes. He’s a heady player. There’s no way you watch all the games. I do.

Yep, 'lost your mind. He misses at point blank range more than he makes.

Thirty points given up in the first 12 minutes of the second half. Good Lord.
They are physically outmatched at every position sans point guard. Matej and Green have both been total busts. Samari Curtis quit a week into the season. Cheathem and Burke are okay but no one will remember them after this season's over. Charlie Easley is a good story and was an underrated player in high school but he should not be a major contributor for our team. Yvan and Kevin need time to put on mass and gain some polish. Cam needs to mature mentally and as a shooter. Thor's been a nice surprise. Fred put this team together in 6 weeks, we were never going to compete in the B1G this year. Thankfully he's got a couple juco bounce backs that have Power 5 experience in Teddy Allen and Lat Mayen. Derrick Walker, Delano Banton, and Shamiel Stevenson are all B1G quality guys. That's 5 new guys added to the rotation next year to go with Cam, Yvan, Kevin, and Thor. Brighter days are ahead.

I wish Cam Mack would have told me he was going to completely suck tonight. Now I’ve got no KC $$$ to bet tomorrow. Ha

Doesn't change the fact that this season is painful to watch. Do you think they will win another game this season?

ADVERTISEMENT