ADVERTISEMENT

Huskers -7.5 @ Illini Week 0

John_J_Rambo

Offensive Coordinator
Jan 10, 2020
I think this was already posted, but my book just put week 1 lines back up so thought I'd re-post

other lines of interest:

ohiost -13.5 @ minn
wisc -4.5 vs pennst
clemson -4 vs georgia

I think this was already posted, but my book just put week 1 lines back up so thought I'd re-post

other lines of interest:

ohiost -13.5 @ minn
wisc -4.5 vs pennst
clemson -4 vs georgia
Yeah it opened at -8.5, that is kind of a big move for a game that is 6 weeks away.

I love OSU and PSU and there was another game I liked, maybe it was Fresno hosting Uconn.

other lines of interest:

ohiost -13.5 @ minn
wisc -4.5 vs pennst
clemson -4 vs georgia
I take Nebraska, Ohio State, Penn St., and Georgia.

If for some reason Illinois beats Nebraska, I'm letting the mods know in advance to get ready to suspend/ban me yet again.

Illinois has the coaching advantage but I have no idea what their roster looks like. They just had quite a few transfers right?

The Penn St change will be for the better, having the QB lead the team in rushing attempts has never been what Franklin has been about. Clifford will be better in 2021 than in 2020. Cain will be back and Lovett the transfer from Baylor will help spot Cain. The offensive line has returners at both Tackle spots and experienced Center and more guys with experience at G.

Last edited:
Just wondering what film you watch to get ready for Bielma-Ball? Old Wisconsin, when he had Barry looming over him. ARK? Playing SEC opponents?

I would think the surprise factor would be in Bielma's favor. He could throw in all sorts of wrinkles.

On paper we've got a top 25 team. I say load up on the huskers early in the season before the "coaching" catches up with the players.

Reactions: bigboxes
On paper we've got a top 25 team. I say load up on the huskers early in the season before the "coaching" catches up with the players.

tenor.gif

Illinois has the coaching advantage but I have no idea what their roster looks like. They just had quite a few transfers right?
The main incoming transfer players I heard about during their Spring game was a WR from Notre Dame, another WR from MIami, and a TE from Georgia. I couldn't tell you if the WRs will be a factor right away but Bielema went out of his way to praise the TE.

Just wondering what film you watch to get ready for Bielma-Ball? Old Wisconsin, when he had Barry looming over him. ARK? Playing SEC opponents?

I would think the surprise factor would be in Bielma's favor. He could throw in all sorts of wrinkles.
Good question and I have wondered that myself what to expect. Man that would be sweet to win by a touchdown.....or two!

Reactions: otismotis08
One of my books has Nebraska -42.5 against Fordham
-10.5 Buffalo
+23.5 Oklahoma
-4.5 MSU
+1.5 NW
-2.5 UM
+3 Minny
-4.5 PU
+17.5 osu
+13.5 wisky
+6.5 iowa

Our beloved Huskers are 16-18 ATS under Frost. (7-5, 3-9, 4-4)

We are generally overrated like a number of other blue blood/nationally significant programs, so betting early games against our Huskers every game does make sense in the pre-season.

52.9% winners, a guy can make a living gambling.

We are generally overrated like a number of other blue blood/nationally significant programs, so betting early games against our Huskers every game does make sense in the pre-season.

You can improve odds even more since there is a bias towards teams that did well the previous year even though they lost a lot of key starters.

Reactions: StoneTempleHusker

Doesn’t it take 53% winners to just break even?

I'm shooting for zero delay of game penalties out of a commercial break and only 3 or less high snaps
Yes delay of game coming out of a TV out. What the heck did they do for 3 minutes?? Order pizza? Forget the play¿???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT