ADVERTISEMENT

Huskers 3 point dog to Miami

I haven't looked at any lines, but from what I see in this thread, suhnami is correct. If Miami started +5 and now +3, means people are betting for Miami.
It started off Miami -5 (Nebraska +5) and now it's Miami -3 (Nebraska +3) so money is on Nebraska.

Poster above who said the line is going the wrong way thinks Miami will win by more than 5 points (if that poster understands lines).

Last edited:
Reactions: suhnami
It started off Miami -5 (Nebraska +5) and now it's Miami -3 (Nebraska +3) so monew is on Nebraska.

Poster above who said the line is going the wrong way thinks Miami will win by more than 5 points (if that poster understands lines).
I think he does, but the expert that chimed in thinks he knows better. No wonder he liked blo.

It started off Miami -5 (Nebraska +5) and now it's Miami -3 (Nebraska +3) so money is on Nebraska.

Ahhh, I made a mistake, thanks for clarifying. I usually see lines/spreads based off the home team. I should've paid attention to the thread title.

So basically a homefield pickem.

Problem for Miami is it will probably feel more like a road game.

Things working against Nebraska in this game:
Husker Defense
Miami Defense
Away game
Good opposing QB
Husker offensive line
Mark Banker Defensive Scheme
Husker team speed
Miami athletes
Depth on defense
Playing a power 5 conf foe

Things working for Nebraska:
Tommy Armstrong
Possibly tons of traveling fans

I think Nebraska gets beat, but it's childish to say I'm a bo supporter because I'm realistic of the Huskers' deficiencies. If you think beating up on small directional school fixes things I think you're about to be disappointed.

Husker Defense
Miami Defense
Away game
Good opposing QB
Husker offensive line
Husker team speed
Miami athletes
Depth on defense

Tommy Armstrong

I think Nebraska gets beat, but it's childish to say I'm a bo supporter because I'm realistic of the Huskers' deficiencies. If you think beating up on small directional school fixes things I think you're about to be disappointed.
Well our o-line sucked last year, and we had a Bo Pelini defensive scheme whis is much worse, and we found a way to win. I'm not saying we are world beaters, but miami isn't overly impressive either

Reactions: GretnaShawn
So basically a homefield pickem.

Problem for Miami is it will probably feel more like a road game.

Not sure how you came up with that. The game is close to a sellout and not all of Husker allotment was sold......

Soooooo, in your expert opinion, you are stating that Nebraska will have over 35k people in the stands at a minimum?

You see, this is the type of homerism that makes people sound stupid. Just like one of your other posters who said, "who would go to Miami, it's in the Ghetto." LOL

Miami has its problems getting people to games but this one is an exception. As was FSU last year and every big game, every year.

You see sir, Miami has a very fickle fan base and there is quite a bit to do in Miami if you have ever visited. Miami is used to winning and does not support mediocrity.

Now, when we were ripping off 50 game win streaks, we still never had more than 30k in the stands for cupcake games. There is just more to do than picking corn out of a cow's a$$.

Good luck Saturday, here's to no injuries for either team! And you are some good drugs if you think this will feel like a Nebraska home game.

This game is farging huge for a very wounded brand. South Florida will turn out.

Husker Defense
Miami Defense
Away game
Good opposing QB
Husker offensive line
Husker team speed
Miami athletes
Depth on defense

Tommy Armstrong

Miami defense o_O what have they done or stopped this year or last.
What about Miami offensive line ?
Kaaya is a none mobile QB?
What about their offensive coordinator and head Coach?
Playing first power 5 team and has lost the last 4 games against Power 5 teams?

Husker Defense
Miami Defense
Away game
Good opposing QB
Husker offensive line
Husker team speed
Miami athletes
Depth on defense

Tommy Armstrong

Then load up on the Canes. Your posting history is what it is

Not sure how you came up with that. The game is close to a sellout and not all of Husker allotment was sold......

Soooooo, in your expert opinion, you are stating that Nebraska will have over 35k people in the stands at a minimum?

You see, this is the type of homerism that makes people sound stupid. Just like one of your other posters who said, "who would go to Miami, it's in the Ghetto." LOL

Miami has its problems getting people to games but this one is an exception. As was FSU last year and every big game, every year.

You see sir, Miami has a very fickle fan base and there is quite a bit to do in Miami if you have ever visited. Miami is used to winning and does not support mediocrity.

Now, when we were ripping off 50 game win streaks, we still never had more than 30k in the stands for cupcake games. There is just more to do than picking corn out of a cow's a$$.

Good luck Saturday, here's to no injuries for either team! And you are some good drugs if you think this will feel like a Nebraska home game.

This game is farging huge for a very wounded brand. South Florida will turn out.

We will put maybe 15,000 in the stands, maybe. By the way, there is more to do in Nebraska than picking corn out of a cow`s ass. Perhaps you should visit for yourself and see.
Can Lincoln compete with Miami? Of course not, Miami is one of the great places to visit in the USA.

I haven't looked at any lines, but from what I see in this thread, suhnami is correct. If Miami started +5 and now +3, means people are betting for Miami.
That's not at all what it means. It means early money doesn't trust canes to cover 5 so they are taking huskers.

We will put maybe 15,000 in the stands, maybe. By the way, there is more to do in Nebraska than picking corn out of a cow`s ass. Perhaps you should visit for yourself and see.
Can Lincoln compete with Miami? Of course not, Miami is one of the great places to visit in the USA.

Agree with everything you said Husker. I actually have been to Lincoln a couple of times. Very nice place and amazing people. My exaggeration was an effort to balance the ignorance of the poster who claimed it would be like a Nebraska home game. He certainly has not been to Miami for a game.

Have a good game.

Agree with everything you said Husker. I actually have been to Lincoln a couple of times. Very nice place and amazing people. My exaggeration was an effort to balance the ignorance of the poster who claimed it would be like a Nebraska home game. He certainly has not been to Miami for a game.

Have a good game.

I was fortunate to attend a couple games in Miami and your turnout was impressive. Like I said, maybe 15,000 Husker fans. Glad you enjoyed your visits.

wish we would of had southern alabama before byu. would have been a better progression

lol. In what way? Would it derail our national title hopes?
lots of people picked us to start 2-2 with losses to
wish we would of had southern alabama before byu. would have been a better progression
Not good scheduling by Jamrog at all. BYU was in the same boat though but its a crap shoot when you start the season with a quality opponent like that. ONE PLAY at multiple times in the game was the difference in the game. ONE PLAY.

Bad line. We beat them pretty good last year and the consensus is that we are better now. I don't see the Hurricanes being any better than last year. They looked fairly pathetic against a bad FAU team and are ranked 41st in the country.

. There is just more to do than picking corn out of a cow's a$$.

You talk about homerism making people sound stupid and follow it up with that line? Got news for ya, you don't just sound stupid...

Bad line. We beat them pretty good last year and the consensus is that we are better now. I don't see the Hurricanes being any better than last year. They looked fairly pathetic against a bad FAU team and are ranked 41st in the country.

Who's consensus says we're better now?

I always laugh at the "alottment" comments. Most Nebraska fans have bought tickets on the secondary market or straight from the Miami ticket office. Its absurd to think most Nebraska fans in attendance will purchase tickets in Lincoln and then load up their combines for the trek down to Florida.

Nebraska is a national brand with a national fan base. There will be thousands of Red clad fans all over that stadium, and most of them will be from the East Coast.

Reactions: red rover 70
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT