ADVERTISEMENT

Husker vs Hoosiers Bball on BTN AT 6

Good start. This would be a nice one to get, especially after that blatant homer screw job in Bloomington.

How do you shoot the ball off the side of the backboard?? Good grief..

Need some more bigger athletes which are coming that will solve our problems..

Need to get some offensive rebounders that can shot the rock from long range..

That's it, sit there and fking watch them drain another wide open 3!! Lazy..

Oh FFS. There's a makeup call if there ever was one. Just walk over and give Archie a big sloppy wet kiss while you are at it.

Reactions: scarletred
Wow .. these officials
Tuck the ball under your arm, ram into the defender like a fullback, get gifted with free throws. This crew has their tongues so far up Archie Miller's ass it must feel like a colonoscopy.

Is there literally a worse color analyst than Stepen Bardo. I feel like a random high schooler knows as much about basketball as hom

The other blurry angle looks like it’s off Nebraska so It should be Indiana’s ball.. what an asshat

Hey let's look at this for 20 minutes until we can find an angle that kinda sorta lets us overturn the call.

I’ll be saying this all year..But Hoieberg is a year away from challenging in the B1G..

We sit in the 2nd row behind the basket for home bball games. Mack was getting absolutely hammered every time he drove. No calls. The short ref was flat out awful. We didn’t play well but the calls clearly did not help. Indiana would knock the ball out and get to keep it. Frustrating.

Is there literally a worse color analyst than Stepen Bardo. I feel like a random high schooler knows as much about basketball as hom
I believe it was in the first half, the refs called out of bounds on the Huskers and the replay showed it was obviously off of the Indiana player. Bardo made a comment to the effect of that he was ok with the call the way it was because he didn’t want a review to slow down the game. He made a similar comment on the ball that was on the rim when the IU player grabbed the net. He’s an idiot. He’s also the same moron who said that the Warriors have ruined the game of basketball.

I believe it was in the first half, the refs called out of bounds on the Huskers and the replay showed it was obviously off of the Indiana player. Bardo made a comment to the effect of that he was ok with the call the way it was because he didn’t want a review to slow down the game. He made a similar comment on the ball that was on the rim when the IU player grabbed the net. He’s an idiot. He’s also the same moron who said that the Warriors have ruined the game of basketball.
I was curious about that. I'm not nearly as knowledgeable about basketball rules, what is the rule for doing a replay? Is it just anytime the refs deem to look at it? Because that out of bounds play seemed like it warranted a look.
What is the rule on the net grab? I was under the impression any touching of part of the hoop when the ball is on it is basket interference. I could see the Indiana player grab the net from way up in the 300 level, so I don't know how the refs would have missed it.
While I'm asking questions, what did Thor do on that foul play? I was watching the other end of the floor and missed it.

I was curious about that. I'm not nearly as knowledgeable about basketball rules, what is the rule for doing a replay? Is it just anytime the refs deem to look at it? Because that out of bounds play seemed like it warranted a look.
What is the rule on the net grab? I was under the impression any touching of part of the hoop when the ball is on it is basket interference. I could see the Indiana player grab the net from way up in the 300 level, so I don't know how the refs would have missed it.
While I'm asking questions, what did Thor do on that foul play? I was watching the other end of the floor and missed it.
I believe that the only time replay can be used is the last couple minutes of the game.

As far as the flagrant on Thor, they mentioned that he got one, but never showed a replay and never talked about it after they mentioned it.

We sit in the 2nd row behind the basket for home bball games. Mack was getting absolutely hammered every time he drove. No calls. The short ref was flat out awful. We didn’t play well but the calls clearly did not help. Indiana would knock the ball out and get to keep it. Frustrating.
I sit in the 300 level, so it's harder to see, but I thought it looked like Mack was getting hit a lot. The first half recap pretty much confirmed it. There were numerous replays of Mack driving to the hoop were you see 3 or 4 arm slaps. I don't mind it too much if they are just calling the game loose and letting them play; which seemed to be the case early on, but then they changed later.

Another question, how in the world did Indiana's coach not get T'd up? He was flipping out worse than Fran was when he got T'd; refs were letting him get away with a lot.

Another question, how in the world did Indiana's coach not get T'd up? He was flipping out worse than Fran was when he got T'd; refs were letting him get away with a lot.
His brother used to be the same way at Arizona. The guy would throw screaming fits throughout the game. most of which came when he was out on the court. He's calmed down a bit since that bagman scandal that was supposed to end his career, but Archie has picked up the torch.

It was actually the Neb player that grabbed the net at end of the first half.

I sit in the 300 level, so it's harder to see, but I thought it looked like Mack was getting hit a lot. The first half recap pretty much confirmed it. There were numerous replays of Mack driving to the hoop were you see 3 or 4 arm slaps. I don't mind it too much if they are just calling the game loose and letting them play; which seemed to be the case early on, but then they changed later.

Because it was justified, Mack or whoever grabbed the jersey right in front of the ref.

ADVERTISEMENT