ADVERTISEMENT

Husker vs Hoosiers Bball on BTN AT 6

I believe it was in the first half, the refs called out of bounds on the Huskers and the replay showed it was obviously off of the Indiana player. Bardo made a comment to the effect of that he was ok with the call the way it was because he didn’t want a review to slow down the game. He made a similar comment on the ball that was on the rim when the IU player grabbed the net. He’s an idiot. He’s also the same moron who said that the Warriors have ruined the game of basketball.

Bardo has been saying this same statement all year long. Have watched too many games with him as color analyst this year, but I digress.

This is not a bad "theory" but last night's game is a prime example of why it won't work. The name schools get all the close calls and get to play their game. Lots of contact on both ends of the court - but who got the short end of the stick on the calls? It wasn't the name team. Happens in a lot of the other B1G games as well.

My sincere hope is that when the next B1G television contract is renewed that there is some extra $$ available to get competent refs. And by competent, I just mean call the game consistently on each end.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT