ADVERTISEMENT

Husker Volleyball getting a huge transfer

Okay, okay, Kaz. If you absolutely insist, I'll watch her play...

G_POY_2017_Website_National_VB_Headshot_v01.jpg

Huh that's kinda funny, last time Lexi was discussed on this board, there were a number of posters on here saying no way she would ever come here! To those posters who think they know everything, but in reality know absolutely nothing keep up the the good work! LMAO!!!

Why did she decide to make the move, just out of curiosity? Better coach? Better chance at an NC? Bigger role on the team? Too hot down South? Austin too weird?Did she say?

Why did she decide to make the move, just out of curiosity? Better coach? Better chance at an NC? Bigger role on the team? Too hot down South? Austin too weird?Did she say?

Nebraska Volleyball Dynasty!!! Winking

How is she eligible immediately?
In volleyball, as long as the prior program releases them, they are eligible immediately. It's pretty rare that a coach won't release them. Brianna Holman was an exception.

Reactions: headcard
In volleyball, as long as the prior program releases them, they are eligible immediately. It's pretty rare that a coach won't release them. Brianna Holman was an exception.

Thanks, didn't know that!

Reactions: kaz36
Preseason rankings had Stanford, Texas, Nebraska in that order, based on Sun staying in Austin. So it's not about winning. She said she wants to be a six-rotation player, and that Cook will give her that opportunity. Didn't want to go back to California and play for USC. This will probably flip Nebraska and Texas in those too-early rankings, and it may push NU past Stanford.

Reactions: SOHusker11
It's odd that neither the OWH or LJS articles made any mention of Jazz Sweet as a returning Outside Hitter. Did something happen to her?

Lexi Sun is a 6'2 OH and is transferring from Texas. As a freshman she was second on the team in kills and was an All Big 12 selection. Coming out of HS she was rated as the #1 recruit in the country. She will be eligible immediately.

Wow, incredible. I dreamed when I heard she was transferring but incredible for it to come true. She is a player!

In one interview I read, she said she committed too young. She said kids are being offered when they are in 8th and 9th grades now. She said Nebraska more closely fit the environment she wants.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT