ADVERTISEMENT

Husker VB break out the brooms against illinois tonight

huskerfan66

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Dec 8, 2004
GBR. It wasn't pretty but a win. Stivrins and Caffey hitting positive..... rest of the team struggled

Illinois had some pretty tight sets against #1 Wisconsin and #9 Penn State also. They didn't win any of those matches, but they also didn't allow those teams to sweep them either, so Nebraska did OK considering some of the mental/physical mistakes they made this weekend.

Reactions: huskerfan66
Illinois had some pretty tight sets against #1 Wisconsin and #9 Penn State also. They didn't win any of those matches, but they also didn't allow those teams to sweep them either, so Nebraska did OK considering some of the mental/physical mistakes they made this weekend.
Illinois season record is very disappointing for them I'm sure. Agree with your input. I just think neither team was as sharp as they would like to have been. You're correct about the mistakes.... rack it up to the missed weekend for both teams??? Onward we go

Illinois season record is very disappointing for them I'm sure. Agree with your input. I just think neither team was as sharp as they would like to have been. You're correct about the mistakes.... rack it up to the missed weekend for both teams??? Onward we go
Yeah I think Illinois is what their record says they are on one hand, but on the other they can still be a pain in the ass. Big 10 vball is the definition of a grind.

Reactions: huskerfan66
Yeah I think Illinois is what their record says they are on one hand, but on the other they can still be a pain in the ass. Big 10 vball is the definition of a grind.
They'd probably be considered a good team "record wise" IF could have played non conference games

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT