ADVERTISEMENT

Husker v Hoosier “score” Prediction thread

RBigredMax

Blackshirt
Mar 23, 2023
Huskers - 31
Hoosiers - 21

DR absolutely shows out and our O puts together at least 3 quarters. Defense gives up two long drives for TD’s and Indiana breaks a big one. GBR!!!

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
31-28 NU. Nebraska goes up big but lets their foot off the gas again, but hold on to the W

Hoosiers 24
NU 10

NU offense continues to sputter behind inconsistent playcalling, line play, and freshman QB. Indiana offense gets too many opportunities at home and Husker defense struggles in second half.

I just don't want to hear the crowd noise affected us. That is the one comment that drives me nuts about Rhule especially at small venues. Minnesota, CU and even Indiana aren't loud. If it was Iowa, Penn St or traditionally loud stadiums fine, but enough with crowd noise at these smaller venues that aren't loud.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
I just don't want to hear the crowd noise affected us. That is the one comment that drives me nuts about Rhule especially at small venues. Minnesota, CU and even Indiana aren't loud. If it was Iowa, Penn St or traditionally loud stadiums fine, but enough with crowd noise at these smaller venues that aren't loud.
Yeah that’s a piss poor excuse

I don’t disagree - is this your prediction … that Rhule will complain about the crowd noise? Title edited to reflect score predictions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT