ADVERTISEMENT

Husker problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is not the players not the coach not the facilities it YOU the fans!!!! You don't even give your coach 2 years. It's not 1990 anymore this is not the big 8 or 12. Stop whining support your team give him 3 years.
fans have not lost game or stopped supporting the team. nebraska just lost to a below average team when up 17 .colorado with one the worst coaching staffs you will ever see. a bunch of analyst and grad ass did not have a problem coaching against nebraska

We gave BO!!! how many years you piece of $hit..?? We know who to stick with and who to see the writing on the wall. Nobody is firing Frost. Now fag off, loser...
You've fired many 9 + win coaches. you've been rejected by many other coaches you offered. You're lucky to have Frost he easily could have turned you guys down as well with your history of firing coaches.

Reactions: Red I 73
I personally think Nebraska's problem is getting rid of coaches because they only won 8-10 games a year and the fan base thinks they deserve more. I think those days are over and may be for sure if a coach isn't kept long enough to find out.

The problem is not the players not the coach not the facilities it YOU the fans!!!! You don't even give your coach 2 years. It's not 1990 anymore this is not the big 8 or 12. Stop whining support your team give him 3 years.
Why are you here! You blame the fans for our team play. It’s the fans fault that we lost?

You've fired many 9 + win coaches. you've been rejected by many other coaches you offered. You're lucky to have Frost he easily could have turned you guys down as well with your history of firing coaches.
Don’t worry about us you just go back to you empty trophy case in Iowa shitty and your great coach Captain Kirk, btw how many championships does he have? How many years has he been there?

Doesn't excuse last Saturday !

I have a hard time believing people are that dumb so either they aren’t fans ... or they’re that GD dumb.

Did you not see the stadium. The fans are the only ones who can't be blamed for this loss

Iowa fan used to his team doing nothing of substance, hilarious.

you call it two I call it half of your coaches since Frank have been fired with nine wins.

Different expectations.

"I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships. Conference championships and national championships. I love it here because that's just not what I want, but what this fanbase expects."
--Alabama Head Football Coach, Nick Saban

This is the type of coach we're looking for. Bye now.

Reactions: husker2612
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT