ADVERTISEMENT

Husker players entering the transfer portal

Me personally, I don’t want this thread to die.

quick, throw some Covid on it

Reactions: dinglefritz
What does this mean for Nebraska?

Discuss.
;)

In no order could mean:
1) One's man garbage is another man's treasure.
2) Next man up.
3) Got any 4's? Go fish.
4) Instant gratification society.
5) 43
6) There is no meaning. The present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future.
7) Grass is greener.

I'm going with number 6.

Reactions: dinglefritz

Discuss.

;)
It means Frost has invented the new "WALK OFF" program to complement the historical walk on program. Winking

Together they keep the door revolving as fast as possible. It's the latest innovation for "fast" football.

It means Frost has invented the new "WALK OFF" program to complement the historical walk on program. Winking

Together they keep the door revolving as fast as possible. It's the latest innovation for "fast" football.
Frost obviously takes great interest in jlb321's posts telling us that our Husker roster is too large.

Discuss.

;)
Outside of Robinson, I wouldn't be too concerned.
Now days when things get tough they pull up stakes and leave after a staff spent sometimes 3 and 4 years recruiting them, the University spent thousands of dollars on them instead of being grateful and proud and to work hard to earn playing time.
The portal is a bad idea for the Universities and Institutions. And many times, the kids won't admit it when it was a bad decision to leave.
College Football has seen its better days.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT